Black Headlights

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Just incredible
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Black Headlights

Post by Just incredible »

Ok I got a 09 plate caddy tdi I want to change the headlights to some black ones but the only ones I can find are the 4pod ones and mine has 3 pods :-/
Does anyone know where to get the 3 pods from or will the 4 pods still work and have a pod that don't do nothing?? Cheers
smartezippo
Hyper Poster

Re: Black Headlights

Post by smartezippo »

You can't get new black 3 pod ones guys on here have split and painted their original 3 pod lights

If you buy new 4 pod black lights they will work fine, you will just need to buy the extra lamp holder for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2008 1.9TDI, DSG, Factory Appearance pack, Elec Pack, Paddle shifters, multifunction leather wheel, Highline Touran Clocks, Cruise control, Golf mk5 GT seats, Touran Door Cards, Touran front button DSG Shifter, R32 Pedals........
Just incredible
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Just incredible »

What is the extra lamp for?? Could I just not leave it out??
smartezippo
Hyper Poster

Post by smartezippo »

Think the two small pods are side light and indicatior. I may be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2008 1.9TDI, DSG, Factory Appearance pack, Elec Pack, Paddle shifters, multifunction leather wheel, Highline Touran Clocks, Cruise control, Golf mk5 GT seats, Touran Door Cards, Touran front button DSG Shifter, R32 Pedals........
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

3 pod has side light and main beam in the one. 4 pod lights, they have a pod each. No big deal.
If you buy new Depo lights you will need a lamp holder for the indicator. If you get genuine Touran lights they should be complete.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
vishmk1
Twin Turbo poster

Post by vishmk1 »

The 4 pod ones are from the touran and look better in my opinion.
The one extra pod are the side lights
C20 tdi 20" Bentley Split Rims, V Maxx Coilovers, Audi S Line Seats,W8 interior light upgrade,OEM sat nav,heko wind deflectors, Touran Black Headlights, 3 rear seat conversion, cupra r spliter, s3 gear knob, 150BHP Mapped,Fully Carpeted With Roof Leds, Touran Bumper colour coded, VW Side Rail Cover, Touran Cluster Upgrade.

MK1 Golf Fully Restored
Lexus IS200 Japtastic
Audi RS4
Instagram Vishmk1