Re map

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Candyturbo
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Re map

Post by Candyturbo »

Booked in for pendle re map sat 13 th july , cant wait !
vag tec tuning
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Re map

Post by vag tec tuning »

Defo feel the diffrence
masters
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by masters »

hell of a difference. take the cat out and get a longlife exhaust double the fun. :D
Candyturbo
100BHP+

Post by Candyturbo »

Im having done at vagnostics in scunthorpe a guy called matt vessy any one had any experience with them ?
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Matt is on here, didn't know he did remapping.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Candyturbo
100BHP+

Post by Candyturbo »

Yes , he s pendle agent , sounds pretty knowledgable on the phone , spoke to a superchips dealer earlier in the week and he did nt have a clue ! !
SAL
Hyper Poster

Post by SAL »

I read alot about the revo map and the amount of work they put into it, sold on it!
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

I witnessed a revo dealer dismantling a S5 ECU with a putty knife and a 2" paint scraper earlier today at GTI International. This was a revo sponsored show and some big names in revo were present. The tin section was badly out of shape and the guy was telling the owner its the 'only' way to get it opened. If this is how they work on cars I'd be taking mine else where.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Leggo
Caddy Fan

Post by Leggo »

Anyone recommend Celtic tuning for re maps?
SAL
Hyper Poster

Post by SAL »

Doc wrote:I witnessed a revo dealer dismantling a S5 ECU with a putty knife and a 2" paint scraper earlier today at GTI International. This was a revo sponsored show and some big names in revo were present. The tin section was badly out of shape and the guy was telling the owner its the 'only' way to get it opened. If this is how they work on cars I'd be taking mine else where.
but how else would you open a sealed ecu?
Candyturbo
100BHP+

Post by Candyturbo »

I ve had a revo map on an audi s3 once and had it removed in favour of a custom code one , im not a big revo fan
Candyturbo
100BHP+

Post by Candyturbo »

Leggo wrote:Anyone recommend Celtic tuning for re maps?
My mrs s old fabia vrs had celtic map , performance was pretty good a bit all or nothing for my liking BUT they left the ecu unreadable by any one else after , luckily we had no problems but dont know how you d sort it out if there was !
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

SAL wrote:
but how else would you open a sealed ecu?
I'm sure there are better ways than hacking it with a few improvised tools and leaving it like a tuna can.

vag tec tuning
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by vag tec tuning »

Just fit a s3 engine even more fun 267bhp
Only prob notbas good mpg lol
masters
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by masters »

longlife in Caerphilly will sort out remaps, cat removal and a good exhaust. see pete and tell him chris sent ya.