Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Thinking of selling something, Read here first!

Post by Doc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:37 pm

The chat forum is not the place for wanted/sale topics but it is difficult to enforce that policy 100%. If you want to post your email please be aware that the portion of the forum which is accessible to new members is also open to bots and web crawlers so posting your email address might bring unwanted spam.
Regards dropping your business details in a build thread post, it's probably more effective for you to add a signature in your profile. That way the signature will appear with all your posts. It's the only way I permit advertising on the forum and that way the poster is rewarded for their posts by another "advert" appearing on the forum.
2013 1.6TDI, Superplus Wheels MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, 2016 Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, TRC front splitter, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, mk6 GTI Front & rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, 2016 MIB head unit

I have genuine VCDS Hex V2, VagCAN Pro, KESS, K-Tag for any of your programming needs.

threepeaks
Caddy Fan

Post by threepeaks » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:42 am

Ok cheers for the info.

Kermit
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Kermit » Sun May 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi, I have some front shocks etc thats have been taken of my van, done little over 2k on them, want to sell them but do not know what there worth, is it ok to post without a price asking what they are worth.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc » Sun May 26, 2019 6:51 pm

I'd prefer if you'd say what the minimum you'd like to get for them is but that you are open to offers.
That saves you having someone insult you with what you might consider a ridiculous offer.
2013 1.6TDI, Superplus Wheels MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, 2016 Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, TRC front splitter, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, mk6 GTI Front & rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, 2016 MIB head unit

I have genuine VCDS Hex V2, VagCAN Pro, KESS, K-Tag for any of your programming needs.

Kermit
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Kermit » Mon May 27, 2019 8:57 am

Was more a case of I didn't know what they were worth new or used butr i will see if i can find out, appreciate the reply.