FACEBOOK GROUP LOOK!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Thurlow32
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

FACEBOOK GROUP LOOK!

Post by Thurlow32 »

I am going to make a group on Facebook related to Caddy vans. Everyone feel free to join only making it today so as you will probably guess it will take time to get it up and running but the more people the better it will be! I'm not trying to step on peoples toes or anything like that just i use Facebook a lot and i am finding it quite hard on here to find things that i would like to know about stuff and people saying its been discussed numerous amounts of times but still no joy? So all is welcome it will allow anyone to right questions, answer questions, post pics, post builds ect ect. Anything to do with Caddy vans basically. Ive just set up the page now so still on with doing a cover photo ect. If all goes well im planing on getting in touch with a few people and maybe do a couple of competitions ect to hopefully. The group is called 'CUSTOM CADDYS' and the link to the page is here :) Hope to see many of yous on it as there is a lot of yous with good knowledge to help out others :) Cheers and DOC please let me know if there is a problem or anything with this idea i will shut it down immediately cheers

LINK~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/531967593577745/
Thurlow32
Caddy Fan

Re: FACEBOOK GROUP LOOK!

Post by Thurlow32 »

Do people mind if i use there photos from here on my facebook group or anyone on here mind?
ants_caddy
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by ants_caddy »

Thurlow32 wrote:Do people mind if i use there photos from here on my facebook group or anyone on here mind?
Just joined Buddy make sure you like my page back.......https://www.facebook.com/pages/HYDRO-WO ... 9153545910
Reggie
Hyper Poster

Post by Reggie »

Do you not think that's taking the piss just a bit too much? Ultimately Doc has the say on it, and the only one with the right to be offended/annoyed. But you've started a FB page to gather information that is almost guaranteed to be on here already multiple times, in a well organised format, that just needs a bit of use with the search button. A FB page will be a headache to find anything on, will end up attracting useless comments from gimps who know nothing, but of course it's your right. But then to want to take content from here as well? I think that's properly ripping the piss.

Caddy2k already has a FB page, so if content was to be shared I'd have thought that would be the appropriate place.
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Banditbarron »

Bear in mind there is already a caddy2k page on facebook that most on here are members of

And why not get your full site access on here and then you can see everything you will ever need to ask?
Thurlow32
Caddy Fan

Post by Thurlow32 »

Comments taken into consideration guys and I'm more than happy to shut down the page it's just like you say I don't have the full access and I can't find barely anything I look for. I guess it might just take time getting used to the forum carry on but hey if people seem hacked off by it I'm more than happy to shut it Down thanks for the comments lads
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime

Post by Banditbarron »

No one will be hacked off by it dude there's a Caddy2k selling page on there too. But its free to sell on here lol

Have you requested full site access? can you see the how 2 section?
Thurlow32
Caddy Fan

Post by Thurlow32 »

ive applied for the 5+ posts access but still cant see the how to section mate
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime

Post by Banditbarron »

Have you posted in this thread as per exactly what it says to do?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2326
Thurlow32
Caddy Fan

Post by Thurlow32 »

CHEERS FOR THAT MATE :)
Banditbarron
Sales Caporegime

Post by Banditbarron »

Ha ha do that and all will be revealed :mrgreen:
Rubber12
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Rubber12 »

Have you removed it i cant find it!?