breakdown cover

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
tippertom
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

breakdown cover

Post by tippertom »

looking at breakdown cover anyone get any good deals
rickyrooo1
200BHP+

Re: breakdown cover

Post by rickyrooo1 »

tippertom wrote:looking at breakdown cover anyone get any good deals
how freaky, i've just been looking myself - green flag seems ok to me around the £40 mark which i'm probably going to use.
tippertom
Caddy Fan

Post by tippertom »

cheers with directline which own greenflag 90 pound me and mrs full cover what does yours give you mate
rickyrooo1
200BHP+

Post by rickyrooo1 »

that was just a quote for recovery to destination or home, i don't need european or home start or the full works as i have no passport and other vehicles at home if it don't start.
mrfaststu
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by mrfaststu »

I got AA pay about £120 for roadside relay homestart etc for both me and the wife
MRFASTSTU 54 2K caddy SDI
19" satin lm reps, touran front bumper, debadged grill, rear spoiler, vmax and axle flip, side rail cover, touran door cards, touran front and rear seat conversion, aftermarket electric window kit
Reggie
Hyper Poster

Post by Reggie »

I went with Greenflag because they were cheap, but in my experience they were also shit. Seeing as when you've broken down you generally rely on your breakdown assistance to be quick, efficient and helpful, and Greenflag were useless. First time they sent out a local recovery driver who was a rude, fat, slob covered in his own dinner. Second time was one of their own patrol vans who was generally abrupt and narky at having been called out.

Previously was with RAC who I found to be excellent, and I'm now with AA. £165 for Homestart, Relay, Roadside and Onward Travel, joint cover for my wife and I.
Crowie
100BHP+

Post by Crowie »

Have a look at any of your bank account + services, they cover phone & travel insurance and breakdown cover, for between £12-£15 per month, but make sure it covers a Van.
Lowered 2012 Caddy Trendline 165 BHP