New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Postby Doc » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 am

If you haven't already, READ this post until you understand it!

After a spate of unsavoury members and complaints from worthwhile members, the forum now has a few levels of membership.

There are 3 user groups now;
0-5 posts, can only see certain parts if the forum, first 3 posts require approval, no PM rights.
6-30 posts, can view and post in ALL of the forum, can't PM or start for sale topic. Again, ALL of the forum!
30+ posts, full access.

This doesn't mean you have to post up crap just to get your post count up, BS will be removed so don't bother.
A post to introduce yourself, maybe giving location and details of your Caddy would be a good and more than welcome start.

I don't ask for much, just an understanding that this is how this forum is run and this is the way it will remain.
Comparisons to other forums mean nothing to me because that is not where you are now.
Failing to read this post fully and then passing on a mouthful of bad manners and hateful remarks will only serve to get you banned.

For now this is a manual change to be made by me whenever you've reached a new level. It doesn't happen automatically so please ask in this thread and you will be upgraded if you are eligible.
Please use ONLY THIS THREAD to request an upgrade.

Mentioning the fact that you cannot see certain parts of the forum or PM anywhere else on the forum or via email will see your required post count DOUBLED (x2)! Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.

Code: Select all

Update 27/02/2017
Your upgrade may take up to 7 days, please do not email or message in any other way requesting the upgrade be performed sooner. Do not post your upgrade request twice!
To prove you have actually actually read this post, please post the appropriate line below as your request for an upgrade

I have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group
Or
I have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 30+ posts group
ImageImage
1.9TDi (104) Lecci pack, Genuine 18" BBS Peschara, R32 Steering wheel, GTI Front & rear Brakes, MKi9200 kit, Colour Premium dash cluster, OE Touran xenon headlights, Appearance pack front bumper, (China Copy :P ) Caddy life arm rest.
To come: Remap, exhaust, Carpeted load area, etc. etc.

Original VCDS Micro-Can cable for any of your programming needs.

tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Re: New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Postby tommyzooom » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 pm

C'mon lads, it 's not rocket science, Posting here asking for an upgrade, when you have zero posts, proves you haven't either read and/or understood Doc's first post here, in particular...
Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.

TheGardener.ie
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: Other

Postby TheGardener.ie » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:02 am

Hey, I'm at 20 posts. Can I get more access to the forum

Thanks

need4speed
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Postby need4speed » Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 pm

I have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group

Ahem...... 8)

pr3stigetinting
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby pr3stigetinting » Sun May 21, 2017 10:41 am

Richard
Owner of Pr3stige Tinting in Buckie
Tinting/Wrapping/Detailing
www.pr3stigetinting.com

suthy
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby suthy » Mon May 22, 2017 7:46 am

I have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 30+ posts group

J17MEF
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby J17MEF » Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 am

Caddyguy84
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby Caddyguy84 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Tee-caddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby Tee-caddy » Mon May 22, 2017 11:27 am

Yeti
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby Yeti » Mon May 22, 2017 6:33 pm

TheGardener.ie
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby TheGardener.ie » Tue May 23, 2017 12:58 am

Hey, I made it to 30 posts :) Can I get full access to the forum now, please :D

derMaD
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby derMaD » Tue May 23, 2017 7:48 am

I have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group.
Knowledge is very special: You don't have less if you share it. 8)

Daz666
Caddy2k Groupie

Postby Daz666 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:23 pm