drop plates

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
jonlen
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

drop plates

Post by jonlen »

has anyone used these ??

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.p ... 40018&st=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

it seems more straightforward than the usual hassle involved in lowering the back of a van ???
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: drop plates

Post by Doc »

Can't see the topic you've linked but I can't see there being any easier option than the axel relocation brackets that come with the likes of the V-Maxx and KW kits, some guys on here have fitted them on their driveway.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
jonlen
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by jonlen »

you will need to sign up on edition to see it.

basically it moves the stub axle up from its mounting point.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Hmm, good thinking but I think the rear beam is quite low as it is and bringing is 4-6 inches closer to the ground might bring other problems with it. Maybe not though.
Good idea for rear spacer and camber adjustment in one.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
jonlen
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by jonlen »

yeah im gonna take my caddy apart on sunday and check it out !!!

would be a cheap option as my mate can make me pletes and i can just buy coilovers for the front !!