possible warning for very low vans...

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
jamie6662
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: possible warning for very low vans...

Post by jamie6662 »

hi shaun you see that little black mark on bottom of fuel pipe near where it meets the tank has a bit of mud on it thats where it catches, thats what mine looks like put a little notch in it but think mine maybe catching more than that reckon yours will be ok as youve used it for a fair while was worth a look though 8)
shaun
200BHP+

Post by shaun »

Yeah i think its hard to say really i had a really good look under there not sure weather its just how it is not to sure really might mention it to the mechanic when i have my service and m.o.t on tuesday they should be able to tell better on a ramp will keep you updated after tuesday :)

if you can get some pics up of yours ?
jamie6662
Caddy Fan

Post by jamie6662 »

yeah mate was just thinking i should put a pic up,i actually put some tape round that area before weekend just looked tonight and it has rubbed through in that place not massively rubbed but over time think it may do some damage not sure how thick the pipe is but there is no way of moving it had it been further up could have cut rigid pipe and replaced with a section of flexy stuff.will jack mine up tomorrow and have another look