Rear seats

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Ts1441
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Rear seats

Post by Ts1441 »

Just wondering if anyone on here has fitted a single seat in the rear of their caddy? I use my van for mountain biking and often want to carry three lads and three bikes, so this seems to be the best option I can think of as a rear bench would take up too much space and I rarely need to carry anymore than 3 people anyway. I have leather a5 seats in the front so would be looking at fitting a matching seat in the rear, If anyone's done this and has any pictures or tips that would be great :D
Monamon
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: Rear seats

Post by Monamon »

Have you found anyone to do this yet? I'm currently trying to find someone to do the exact same thing. If I find anything I'll keep you posted!
Monamon
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Monamon »

Have you had any joy finding someone to do this for you? I'm looking to do the same thing to my Caddy for the exact same reason (also for the rare times I have the wife and nipper with me!).
I've tried a few places but they only seem keen on doing 2 or 3 seat conversions.
squirrel
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by squirrel »

I have done the Touran rear seat conversion so you end up with a 5 seater but can then take any of the 3 rear seats out individually to do what you want.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk