Rear seats. Been asked thousands of times I bet

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Dantdi130
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Rear seats. Been asked thousands of times I bet

Post by Dantdi130 »

Hi all I'm new to the caddy forum so here goes.
Just bought a caddy and after the rear seats, I've down a little research to find out caddy maxi seats fit, but what do I need to do to my van to get them to fit ?
Also touran seats fit but I need some of the floor pan cut out? Can I buy these parts that need welding on at my nearest tps or main dealer ? Or do they need to be cut out of a touran ?
I do prefer the look of the touran seats.
Any other seats available, not bothered if they fold or not. Thanks Dan
Richyamag16
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Rear seats. Been asked thousands of times I bet

Post by Richyamag16 »

Hi buddy and welcome I believe you messaged me on eBay about the rear seats I have for sale here's a picture of all the kit needed if you don't already have belts in the rear hope this helps. This is a great forum with plenty of top lads that'll be only to happy to help. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richyamag16
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Richyamag16 »

Fitting these seats don't require having the floor panel cut out. But if your interested in fitting the touran seat and all the work it requires here's a set I found on eBay with everything you will need to complete the task in hand. But be quick as they won't sit around at that price!!

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162403094695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VW TOURAN MIDDLE 2ND ROW SEATS VW CADDY CONVERSION SET (BASE,SEAT BELTS,TRIM)

Maxi4life
Hyper Poster

Post by Maxi4life »

You can get it all done at Sirus for under a grand. One day drive in drive out their work is good quality and they give you a certificate to say it's been done safely as per oem etc. And their guys will sell you extra bits/code via vcds for you for some easy cash.

I know at that price it seems expensive, but the guys at Sirus do it multiple times per week and your going to have to figure it all out and get it right first time etc to make any real saving.
Lanky
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by Lanky »

I just put a pair of fronts seats in mate. I'm more than happy with them as I only needed 4 seats over all and found 2 seats more comfortable than a 3 person 60/40 or rear bench.

ntbg3933
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by ntbg3933 »

Anyone has a step by step on how do we convert the back, like cutting down the back cargo area?

Thank you in advance!!