Audi A1 seats

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Klein
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Re: Audi A1 seats

Post by Klein »

jlaamweise wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:25 pm Needs a good clean...but far far better than standard.

10min job each sideImage

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Nice job

I have been looking for some locally for a while
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Audi A1 seats

Post by RKDesigns »

Liamcharity wrote: This is what I want mate as I’m tall also and find the height cramps my legs up do the mk7 gti seats fit direct onto caddy base I have 2k11 plate caddy. What about the air bag
All VW Audi Seat Skoda Porsche Lamborghini Bentley Bugatti seats Will fit in and airbags ... just change the plugs under the seats for Caddy fitment and it Will work. I have a Caddy 4 with airbags working in the S-line Q5 sport seats. Older caddys do not have airbags in the oem seats but with wirering and modules its also possible to get the airbags in gti seats working.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Ell.s

Post by Ell.s »

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I have just purchased some A1 half leathers, some people seem to say they go straight onto caddy bases with no drilling is this true? If so do I just use the original caddy bolts? And is there anything else that needs cutting. Just want to know what I'm facing in the morning. Will be doing a how to.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

The seat bases have captive bolts so you'll have to use the original seat boots unless you have some new M8 high tensile bolts you want to fit instead.
Shouldn't take very long so long as you have the spline bit for the bolts.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Ell.s

Post by Ell.s »

Doc wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:54 pm The seat bases have captive bolts so you'll have to use the original seat boots unless you have some new M8 high tensile bolts you want to fit instead.
Shouldn't take very long so long as you have the spline bit for the bolts.
Cheers Doc! That's good to know, my spline set is at my parents house, balls been over there tonight. Looks like I'll be heading over there again In the morning.
marotta123
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by marotta123 »

Anyone know how much a wiring adaptor would be for A1 seats to be fitted into a MK4 Caddy and whether the fitting is simple enough for me to do?