How to section

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
synster
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

How to section

Post by synster »

Hey guys!

So just wondering how long it take, till I will be able to view the how to, wheels , etc section on this page I have made the 15 plus posts plus waited over a week. Any help would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ekimq
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Re: How to section

Post by Ekimq »

Shhhh! You are in the queue and Doc will get round to you soon enough (provided he turns a blind eye to this post ;-)

If I remember correctly Doc tends to do the updates at weekends, just not every weekend.

Mike
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by tommyzooom »

15 posts? There are only 2 levels of enhanced access, 6+ posts and 30+ posts.
Have you even requested an upgrade? I have searched your posts and can't see one.
My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
Aikon
100BHP+

Post by Aikon »

Probably worth reading and following the instructions in this post, it's the only way to get upgraded.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Geraout
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by Geraout »

Looks like you didn't read this bit !?

Mentioning the fact that you cannot see certain parts of the forum or PM anywhere else on the forum or via email will see your required post count DOUBLED (x2)! Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.
synster
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by synster »

Geraout wrote:Looks like you didn't read this bit !?

Mentioning the fact that you cannot see certain parts of the forum or PM anywhere else on the forum or via email will see your required post count DOUBLED (x2)! Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.
The thing is I have. I have even copy and pasted the little note at the bottom of the topic just isn't there any more?

All good though I will do that again and see how I go thanks guys.

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I carried out all outstanding upgrades this afternoon, you got your upgrade. Can you still not see the extra sections?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
synster
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by synster »

Doc wrote:I carried out all outstanding upgrades this afternoon, you got your upgrade. Can you still not see the extra sections?
Hi buddy no not yet.
But that's sweet I will wait it out for a bit and we will see what happens!

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

You should have access, I've just double checked it.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
synster
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by synster »

Doc wrote:You should have access, I've just double checked it.
Yes!!!
I'm in !
Thanks brother

Dsport
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by Dsport »

It's worth the wait to see more of the site but the problem is you end up wanting more and more stuff :roll:
Benn1 the fish
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by Benn1 the fish »

Dsport wrote:It's worth the wait to see more of the site but the problem is you end up wanting more and more stuff :roll:
Tell me about it, I'm reading everything and posting comments but all I seem to be achieving is a massive hole in my bank account and an ever growing list of new things I want/want to do to the caddy lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
New to Caddy ownership, modding and forum posting. Sorry if I mess any of it up
1.6 remapped 75 TDi in piano black with mods to come hopefully
Arny26caddy
Caddy Fan

Post by Arny26caddy »

Glad u got your upgrade I've tried to get my but don't seem to happen ,time to take my caddy to new forum