New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Post by Doc » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:01 am

If you haven't already, READ this post until you understand it!

After a spate of unsavoury members and complaints from worthwhile members, the forum now has a few levels of membership.

There are 3 user groups now;
0-5 posts, can only see certain parts if the forum, first 3 posts require approval, no PM rights.
6-30 posts, can view and post in ALL of the forum, can't PM or start for sale topic. Again, ALL of the forum!
30+ posts, full access.

This doesn't mean you have to post up crap just to get your post count up, BS will be removed so don't bother.
A post to introduce yourself, maybe giving your location area/region and details of your Caddy would be a good and more than welcome start. A post can be a new topic or a simple reply on an existing topic.

I don't ask for much, just an understanding that this is how this forum is run and this is the way it will remain.
Comparisons to other forums mean nothing to me because that is not where you are now.
Failing to read this post fully and then passing on a mouthful of bad manners and hateful remarks will only serve to get you banned.

For now this is a manual change to be made by me whenever you've reached a new level. It doesn't happen automatically so please ask in this thread and you will be upgraded if you are eligible.
Please use ONLY THIS THREAD to request an upgrade.

Mentioning the fact that you cannot see certain parts of the forum or PM anywhere else on the forum or via email will see your required post count DOUBLED (x2)! Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.

Update 27/02/2017
Your upgrade may take up to 7 days, please do not email or message in any other way requesting the upgrade be performed sooner. Do not post your upgrade request twice!

To prove you have actually actually read this post, please post the appropriate line below as your request for an upgrade.

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group
Or
I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 30+ posts group

Do not post a upgrade request unless you are genuinely entitled to the upgrade, doing so will result in a ban, the length of which will be determined depending on the contribution you have already made. Requesting an upgrade with your first forum post will bring a 6 week ban.
2013 1.6TDI, Superplus Wheels MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, 2016 Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, TRC front splitter, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, mk6 GTI Front & rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, 2016 MIB head unit

I have genuine VCDS Hex V2, VagCAN Pro, KESS, K-Tag for any of your programming needs.

tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Re: New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Post by tommyzooom » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 pm

C'mon lads, it 's not rocket science, Posting here asking for an upgrade, when you have zero posts, proves you haven't either read and/or understood Doc's first post here, in particular...
Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.

Fishtec
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Fishtec » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:28 pm

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group
cheers
Fishtec
2011 Maxi 102
Dirty & Start of a Project Mini Camper

Adrum
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Adrum » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:08 am

Thanks

Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2016 1.4TSI DSG

Shaunie P
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Shaunie P » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:23 am

Thanks
Shaun
Last edited by Shaunie P on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REnegademattster
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by REnegademattster » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks in advance chaps!

nodeward
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by nodeward » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 pm

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 30+ posts group

cheers

Andi licious
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Andi licious » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:42 am

Russ74
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Russ74 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:59 pm

I Genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6-30 posts group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fj2000
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by fj2000 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:07 pm

mickfarmer64
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by mickfarmer64 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Cheers, Mick

dom21
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by dom21 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:38 pm

Hi,

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group.

Cheers Dom

JoachimAlltrack
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by JoachimAlltrack » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:03 am

Hello

I Genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6-30 posts group

J

willhouse
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by willhouse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Mastbury
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Mastbury » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post. I have made the necessary number of posts and believe I am entitled to access to the 6 - 30 posts group.

Cheers!