New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Post by Doc »

If you haven't already, READ this post until you understand it!
There are 3 public user groups on the forum;
If you have made 0-5 posts, can only see only certain parts if the forum, your first 3 posts require approval, you will have no PM rights.
If you have made 6+ posts, you may request access to view and post in ALL of the forum but cannot PM. Again, ALL of the forum!
If you have made 30+ posts, you may request full access. (As 6+ posts group plus PM access)

Posts can be in the form of a new topic or just a reply to an existing topic.
If you have not already, an introduction topic in the new members area [CLICK HERE] or a build thread [CLICK HERE] are good places to start.

This is a manual change made after YOU reply to this thread with the appropriate request.
Please use ONLY THIS THREAD to request an upgrade and do not post anything other than your request in this thread

To prove you have actually read this post, when you have reached the required post count, please post the appropriate statement below as a reply in this thread.

I genuinely have fully read and understood the first post.
I understand the upgrade process is performed manually by admin and can take some time, I am happy to wait.
I have made the requested post contribution to entitle me to access to the 6+ posts group

Or
I understand the upgrade process is performed manually by admin and can take some time, I am happy to wait.
I have made the requested post contribution to entitle me to access to the 30+ posts group
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Re: New Members, Please Read ALL of the first post!!!!!

Post by tommyzooom »

C'mon lads, it 's not rocket science, Posting here asking for an upgrade, when you have zero posts, proves you haven't either read and/or understood Doc's first post here, in particular...
Posting here making an upgrade request before you have made the required number of posts will result in a warning and a quadrupling (x4) of the requirement Please do NOT email me asking for an upgrade, you must post your request in here. DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements below. Only post when you have reached the quota.
My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
dan@biali
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 Stage 3+ TFSI

Post by dan@biali »

DO NOT post in here with any other comments or anything other than one of the two statements.

As the first couple of posts have to be approved, it would be appreciated if you don't keep attempting to post the same thing and just be patient. The moderators have to go through each of these by hand and it becomes tiresome when you have several new members posting the same thing multiple times.

Just to reiterate, its not personal if your upgrade takes a bit longer, we only have one person who handles them. He has a real job and can be too busy to react as quickly as everyone seems to expect these days. Its free on here for a reason, we don't have to pay for staff to run it, the downside is there can be a delay in dealing with things. We try our best to respond as quickly as possible.

There are reasons why its done this way, it works for us as a forum. Its done for everybodies sake, we've had issues in the past with people being ripped off, and businesses trying to get free advertising. This method works to reduce the spammers and unsavoury types that aren't welcome. It might seem like an inconvenience to those trying to join but its worth it to keep the forum as we all prefer it and you will appreciate that once you've been on here for a while.

All we ask is a little bit of patience when joining. You will get upgraded but it could take a few days to process.

And trust me, we don't have all the answers so its not like we're hoarding all of them to ourselves. What we do have is a great community spirit where a question can usually be answered, no matter how trivial it might be, and some collective knowledge we're all willing to share FOR FREE where all we ask in return is that you follow some simple rules we have ALL had to follow beforehand to access. In fact, if you're willing to browse build threads or use the search button, 90% of the forum is open for all to see.

I hope this clears it up and we hope people don't see it as being elitist or exclusionary but to everyones benefit.

Moderators can't process upgrades

Upgrades are only done by one person and can take a few days

We appreciate your patience
dan@biali
Hyper Poster

Post by dan@biali »

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO GET UPGRADES WITHOUT THE CORRECT NUMBER OF POSTS. THE UPGRADES AND POST APPROVALS ARE DONE BY MODERATORS AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
dan@biali
Hyper Poster

Post by dan@biali »

I can't understand why anyone is still trying their luck without the correct number of posts. This process is done manually by moderators and will not be tolerated no matter what the excuse.
jay88
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by jay88 »

Hi bud can I be upgraded please

*Moderator Edit* You need to go back to the first post in this thread, re read it and then update this post to show you've understood the rules and then your upgrade can be processed.
@jay88
Wenty93
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Wenty93 »

I have made the requested post contribution to entitle me to access to the 6+ posts group
Davidmorris
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Davidmorris »

Thanks David
Benson007
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Benson007 »

Yeldarb98
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by Yeldarb98 »

2004 swb 2.0 sdi... for now, micro camper[changed format more times than i have underwear]
Bgd99
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Bgd99 »

Fishtec
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Fishtec »

I have made the requested post contribution to entitle me to access to the 30+ posts group
2011 Maxi 102
Dirty & Start of a Project Mini Camper
HaaJeHaa
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (83bhp)

Post by HaaJeHaa »

kobat79
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by kobat79 »

EFMTB
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by EFMTB »

*Moderator Edit* Please re read the first post as you are not entitled to ask for an upgrade yet.