Found a van one issue

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Olaf
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Found a van one issue

Post by Olaf »

Hi guys sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. Currently looking at two caddy maxi there both great but both have 03L 130 277B injectors should I walk away or are they still worth looking at?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Found a van one issue

Post by Doc »

If that's the age range you're looking at (2010-2013) then that's what you are going to get on them all.
They don't all fail but it is a common occurrence. Use it as a bargaining tool and put some money towards a contingency plan if you are concerned.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Olaf
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Olaf »

Doc wrote:If that's the age range you're looking at (2010-2013) then that's what you are going to get on them all.
They don't all fail but it is a common occurrence. Use it as a bargaining tool and put some money towards a contingency plan if you are concerned.
Thanks for the advice going to take it for a test drive

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Olaf
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Olaf »

bit the bullet and bought it really pleased with it Image