Caddy Parts

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
IC44
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Caddy Parts

Post by IC44 »

Hi

I've picked up my caddy Friday and looking to get started on buying parts what I'm looking for is

Xenon front lights
LED rear lights
MK7 front bumper

This will just to get the outside started , I've gloss black side bars ordered , mk6 seats and steering wheel to go in also

Any sites with parts to buy would be very help full
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Caddy Parts

Post by Doc »

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

For the Xenon's and LED rear light you'll probably be best going to eBay.
The LED rear lights I've not seen on a caddy apart from the advert, personally I'm not a fan.

Mk7 front bumper, again eBay is an option but the guy advertising on there doesn't work to the highest standard. Sure you'll get the look but it's still half the job for 75% of the price. Give ReflexAutoDesign a call for a proper good bumper.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
IC44
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by IC44 »

Does anyone have a link for the rear lights I know their is a site called tps

What are the rear lights people use
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

The lights most people fit are the new Caddy4 rear lights. You can buy them from TPS which is the VW parts supplier for trade in the UK. They do not list any parts online, you have to go to a branch but even then they might insist on you going to VW as they are supposed to be trade only at TPS.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort