audi tt seats

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
caddychilli
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

audi tt seats

Post by caddychilli »

Have had a search and can't find anything , would mk1 audi tt leather seats fit in an 11-reg on the std runners cheeres
caddychilli
Caddy2k Groupie

Re: audi tt seats

Post by caddychilli »

caddychilli wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:57 pm Have had a search and can't find anything , would mk1 audi tt leather seats fit in an 11-reg on the std runners cheeres
Just an update have got a 13reg maxi ,but want to change the seats my mate has some audi tt seats, does anyone know if they would and would I need the the Touran bases cheers
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

MK1 Audi TT is built on MK4 golf platform so has a 3 runner seat base.
Have a look around the forum, MK4 recaro seats have been fitted in the past but if I remember correctly it involved transfering the material and foam onto the original caddy seat.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
caddychilli
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by caddychilli »

Doc wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:52 pm MK1 Audi TT is built on MK4 golf platform so has a 3 runner seat base.
Have a look around the forum, MK4 recaro seats have been fitted in the past but if I remember correctly it involved transfering the material and foam onto the original caddy seat.
Thanks for that will have a look for that, if transferring over that is a bit above my pay grade .
caddychilli
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by caddychilli »

Doc wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:52 pm MK1 Audi TT is built on MK4 golf platform so has a 3 runner seat base.
So would that mean the TT MK2 seats are based on the mk5 type runners and would fit cheers
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Yes, MK2 Audi TT seats are a much easier seat to fit in your Caddy2k.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort