Can anyone recommend a leather trimmer (for a few internal parts - gaitor / handbrake / armrest)?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Can anyone recommend a leather trimmer (for a few internal parts - gaitor / handbrake / armrest)?

Post by Whitey »

Hey all,

So after 6 weeks of waiting, the trimmer I gave my old gear gaitor, handbrake cover and armrest to re-cover to match my audi s3 seats has told me he can't do it :evil:

After waiting all that time he's told me I'd have to buy a whole hide! My thinking is that if you're a leather trimmer you should buy the stock to do the job!

Anyways... contacted a few local companies and pretty much got told the same. Surely someone stocks nappa leather to do these few small pieces?

I'd be happy to courier the bits to a firm who will do a decent job and do it fairly quickly. My centre console is out and it's doing my head in!

Any help grately appreciated guys :)
Bionicman
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Can anyone recommend a leather trimmer (for a few internal parts - gaitor / handbrake / armrest)?

Post by Bionicman »

Try Doncaster trimmers, they do have a website. I had my seats done there in full leather in the sportline style. Highly recommend them.
Whitey
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Can anyone recommend a leather trimmer (for a few internal parts - gaitor / handbrake / armrest)?

Post by Whitey »

Thank you Bionicman, I will give them a shout :)