Be aware Barty71 (Pro cad) Simon Barton

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Shortyboy521
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Be aware Barty71 (Pro cad) Simon Barton

Post by Shortyboy521 »

I have just had a long chat with hef on the phone, when simon rang me yesterday that was the 1st time we had ever spoken even though I had tried calling him numerous times the reason for this was that hef hunted him down and made him call me. Hef was probably more angry with simon than me and since this whole situation I question my own ability to judge characters but after speaking with hef tonight I believe he is honest and will do whatever he can to help me get my money it's just simon that is the problem and he has abused his friendship with hef for his own gains and the situation has painted hef in a different light where in fact he is probably more the victim than me. I just hope simon does the right thing
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster

Post by RKDesigns »

honesty is the best policy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Shortyboy521
Caddy Fan

Post by Shortyboy521 »

Shock horror Simon has paid me back and pretty sure this Down to the fact that Hef has done his best to resolve it! Top man Hef many thanks my friend
👍👍👍
Caddyluv
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Caddyluv »

Woo hoo yeah. Well done. o clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brooneye
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by brooneye »

Just read this topic and can’t believe how some people operate, bearing in mind how a member has done his best to try and help this certain individual out through recommendations and the use of his vans for promotions. Pleased to see you have been refunded you cash shortyboy!!

I also feel for you hef as you have tried your best to help said individual out as best you can and it has only possibly damaged a long standing friendship through no fault of your own

Shortyboy521
Caddy Fan

Post by Shortyboy521 »

I'm well pleased definitely a few beers tonight👍unfortunately simon has done the same thing to a couple of other people and wronged hef in a big way and not paid them I'm the only one who has been paid back at the moment! Can't thank Hef enough for his help hef and Simon are at completely different ends of the spectrum so hope nobody sees hef in a different light because of simon wrong doings! Peace out✌️
Medz
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Medz »

For clarification.
The instagram account @stardesign_automotive is mine and is NOT linked and NEVER has been linked to this Simon Barton or procad! I am also a proud member of this forum

I am a domestic and auto electrician and a VW enthusiast. My father is a qualified motor technician, panel beater and paint refinisher who has been in the motor industry for 40 years.

We were approached by hef355 recently who is a well known and respected person local to us. He asked us to look at some work for him for a Caddy. I have known of both his vans for some time and regularly commented on the awesome look he has created. He asked me and my father if we would take on a project for him as this procad individual had not been doing the work. Hef355 said that he had bought all the parts for the van and wanted to create a replica of his 2 previous Caddy’s. As it happens I had already started making the front bumpers and touran mirrors and had sold a couple to satisfied customers. I asked hef355, if we took on his job whether he would mind if we showed his van on our site for illustration purposes only. He kindly allowed us to do this. We have never stated at any time that we carried the work on hef355’s vans and would never do such a thing. Both my father and I have a well respected reputable business in the area! We have now taken the photos of hef355’s van off the account on his request having shared with us what this procad con man had done!! We have not taken the photos of the rear end off as we did this work for hef355. We have also left the photo of the headlight of hef355’s van as it is currently in for xenon headlight conversion.

I sincerely hope that this clarifies our position!

Both my father and I genuinely hope that every individual affected by this fraudulent character retrieve all their hard earned money back and that he is appropriately dealt with by the relevant authorities.

Thank you
IC44
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by IC44 »

I asked you about it on instagram and you stated to me that you did do the work to hef’s van and have since removed a message you sent to me on instagram
jlaamweise
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by jlaamweise »

Christ. This topics got more drama than EastEnders!
Arwyncaddy
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Arwyncaddy »

I have been a customer of stardesign for many and i’ve recently bought a Golf mk7 r20 bumper from them and I’m very happy indeed with the service. They have also fitted my coil overs and done some vcds coding on a few interior mods of my Caddy. These guys are genuine VW enthusiasts and retro fitters and have an excellent reputation here in North Wales.

Hef355, i’m so sorry to hear this news that you have been treated this way and hope and others find a positive solution to all of this!!

I’ve always believed and regarded the VW community as a big supportive family and feel quite disgusted to read this sad thread!

Medz
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Medz »

IC44 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm I asked you about it on instagram and you stated to me that you did do the work to hef’s van and have since removed a message you sent to me on instagram
Actually, i have carried out work to hef355's van, the rear bumper and fabricated tail pipes. In addition to this the van is currently having a xenon light upgrade and premium bluetooth system fitted by us. As stated in my previous post my father carries out the body modifications and i take charge of all the electrical requirements. Hef355 willingly and freely gave his permission for us to advertise his van for illustration purposes only as we also carry out touran mirror modifications as well as the gti mk7/r20 front bumper mod. Under no circumstances have i stated that the front bumper and mirror work was carried out by us. The reason as stated in my post forthe removal of some of hef355's van photos is that hef355 asked us to remove them to avoid any misled or perceived link to procad. In summary therefore, the photos on our instagram page are all our work including the rear and headlight conversion on hef355's van. I hope this is sufficient clarification.
CaddyShack2k
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by CaddyShack2k »

By his own admission the boys a professional Cad, as Terry Thomas would say, how come no one noticed this before?
Geraout
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Geraout »

IC44 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:26 pm I asked you about it on instagram and you stated to me that you did do the work to hef’s van and have since removed a message you sent to me on instagram
Last edited by Geraout on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster

Be aware Barty71 (Pro cad) Simon Barton

Post by RKDesigns »

Why is that an issue? A deleted post at instagram... Leave it, as it isn’t the subject of this topic. Ask it private or via Instagram.

Simon Paid at least the topic starter Shortyboy back... and as he said in another topic Thats because hef355 told Simon that he can not just take money from people and not deliver the work/products. So Hef355 his vans are abused in this case and he doesn’t like that at all. Even if he said that others may use the photos doesn’t mean he’s involved the fraude.

Hef355 or better said Hefin based partly his caddy’s on my previous one, he liked the staggered set of wheels like many people did/do and we discussed what he could do as Well and he created in the end also stunning caddys.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
CaddyShack2k
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by CaddyShack2k »

Well what an anti climax, I've been riveted to this thread for weeks, it's been more exciting than an episode of Dick Barton, (no relation), Special Agent! Can't we let Barty come on one last time and write "and I would have got away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling kids"?