Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
BedazzledBlue
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package

Post by BedazzledBlue »

It was recommended to me that if I was going to keep the van for a long while (which I do) it be worth buying the VCDS diagnostics interface for it. As over time it will pay for it self. So was thinking of getting this. Was only going to get the 3 serial number version and seemed not bad money it a broke it down over a few years. My brother has always done my maintenance for me. So it seems a good idea.

So my question is, is this any good or is there a better VCDS package out there?

https://www.gendan.co.uk/product_VCV23.html
Beaker2135
Hyper Poster

Re: Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package

Post by Beaker2135 »

That’s as good as any. You can upgrade the licence to 10 or unlimited once you discover how many friends and family want to use your lead for free :lol:
I went for a 10 VIN licence as it seemed the best compromise, the upgrade was £169 plus £299 was cheaper than an unlimited licence. I’ve had it 6 months and so far I’ve only used 4 but you’re probably more popular
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
BedazzledBlue
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by BedazzledBlue »

Beaker2135 wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:24 am That’s as good as any. You can upgrade the licence to 10 or unlimited once you discover how many friends and family want to use your lead for free :lol:
I went for a 10 VIN licence as it seemed the best compromise, the upgrade was £169 plus £299 was cheaper than an unlimited licence. I’ve had it 6 months and so far I’ve only used 4 but you’re probably more popular
Thanks Beaker I will get it in new year me thinks
Mindak
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Mindak »

I’m tempted to get myself one of these too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk