Improving handling...

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Caddyluv
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: Improving handling...

Post by Caddyluv »

Yeah this is the V maxx same as mine, contact RKDESIGNS he will hook you up. The ride is how you want it. Basically hard is hard very little shock but you can adjust it to soft now soft is just like driving on stand VW Caddy suspension. RK has his on 8 click from soft and full hard on the back. I have mine on 10 at the back and 6 from soft on the front as I do a lot of country lanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geo.stronach
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by geo.stronach »

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

goldeneyedmonkey
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by goldeneyedmonkey »

RKDesigns wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:05 am
Vmaxx xxtreme lowered almost maximum, if you want a set as Well just let me know.
Will do, thanks.
Loving the new Caddy's as well at the moment by the way.

Cheers _Dan
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by RKDesigns »

Caddy 4 is Nice, the interior is much better than the previous Models. But would not be ok if they wouldn’t have changed that other brands are also improved a lot.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
MacNCheese
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by MacNCheese »

Caddyluv wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm Hey mate. I do loads of country lane driving, and I have put fully adjustable height and dampening suspension coilovers. I was initially scared because of the same reasons as you.

Because I didn’t have a massive budget I bought some Vmaxx xxtreame. They have had varied reviews but so far mine seem really good.

So you can adjust the height I have dropped mine 6cm front and back and can go another 3cm if I want.

The ride (dampening) it has a 20 click soft to hard. Mine is 6 clicks from the softest setting but you can choose to go harder. Now depending on your budget there is better set ups but it depends on your budget.

Dirty coz of those bloody lanes.

My ride height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to bring back an old thread, did you have any camber issues with xtreme shocks? I'm looking at getting some and noticed alot of posts about camber issues with the original Vmaxx