Will the mk4 gti golf front and rear seats fit in the mk2 caddy

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
jason3249
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Will the mk4 gti golf front and rear seats fit in the mk2 caddy

Post by jason3249 »

Hi people need some help iv got a mk2 caddy 1997 want to fit rear seats so i can take the caddy and the family out instead of the main car dont ask but like driving my caddy ;)

are the mk4 gti golf 4 door front and rear seats the same as the polo 6N and would they fit in my caddy mk2

and is there anything else i need

can get my hands on a mk4 gti 20v turbo cheap as someone hit my brother in law up the butt so i can get it cheap of them no delt they wont fit but worh an ask

i cant find 6N rear seats anywhere at mo take it there not the same as the 6n2

is there any other seats what will fit in the rear

do the 6n seats even fit the mk2 caddy been told they do hmmm worth checking

thanks all

;)
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Will the mk4 gti golf front and rear seats fit in the mk2 caddy

Post by Doc »

I think you might have mistakenly posted on this forum when you really wanted caddy9k.com.
This forum is entirely dedicated to the 2k chassis caddy, also known as the mk3 and Caddy4.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort