Alloy Wheel refurb recommendations (Staffs)

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Harrier
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Alloy Wheel refurb recommendations (Staffs)

Post by Harrier »

As the title says.

My Caddy has some 225 / 17 VW Alloys on it. I'm happy with them, but they're showing their age. Not rough in any way, just light corrosion. I'd like them refurbed and painting satin black, they're currently silver.

Anyone able to recommend, through experience, a reputable & fair price alloy wheel refurber near to Lichfield, Burton, Tamworth Staffordshire please?
Ghost-rider
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Re: Alloy Wheel refurb recommendations (Staffs)

Post by Ghost-rider »

Harrier wrote:As the title says.

My Caddy has some 225 / 17 VW Alloys on it. I'm happy with them, but they're showing their age. Not rough in any way, just light corrosion. I'd like them refurbed and painting satin black, they're currently silver.

Anyone able to recommend, through experience, a reputable & fair price alloy wheel refurber near to Lichfield, Burton, Tamworth Staffordshire please?
City powder coaters birmingham, i have all my wheels dome there £20 a rim for standard colours(silver,black etc.) Little bit more for more extravegant colours, trust me you cant beat em, they do hundreds of wheels every week, iv took some proper battered stuff thinkin the worst, come back perfect every timeImage

They did these for me, £30 a rim, always ruffly a week turn around, all done in house, check out there websiteImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ghost-rider
Hyper Poster

Post by Ghost-rider »

Eres another set i had done, i love this colour its called "black sparkle" you cant see it properly in the picture but in the sun it just sparkles, looks black from one angle and silvery grey from the other,ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

UndersteerDan
100BHP+

Post by UndersteerDan »

I too can recommend City Power Coaters.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I've recently had my wheels refurbished and colour changed by Absolute Alloys in Tamworth.
Can't fault the work and Matt was dead easy to deal with. Gave me about 500 options for colours and finishes, which made me go a little crazy for a day or two but I made my decision and he turned them around in 3-4 days.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
DING-DONG
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by DING-DONG »