Caddy trade in price

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
nags
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Caddy trade in price

Post by nags »

Hi guys looking bit of advice I have a 2014 2.0 raven blue caddy high line with tailgate and twin sliding doors 69000 miles full vw history just been in to see about upgradeing and have been given quote of £6000 they told me it was in very clean condition to me it seems low price I know I would get more in a private sale but I'm trying to gauge what I could get when I look on autotrader here in NI thers only one similar but with 46000 miles at 9750plus vat to me that seems expensive i have already paid the vat so none to add has anyone sold one lately to give me a rough guide price cheers in advance
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Caddy trade in price

Post by Doc »

I think £11,000 would be a good price for your caddy, considering it's a rare 2.0TDI and the tailgate is highly desirable.
I know I'd give you that much if I was in the market for a new caddy.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
nags
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Caddy trade in price

Post by nags »

Cheers Doc think I will look more into selling it privately 👍🏻👍🏻
Ciaranscar
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Caddy trade in price

Post by Ciaranscar »

I had been searching done deal for a year looking for one like that, I’d say even for a fast sale you would get €11k even €12k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk