problem

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
xtr660
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

problem

Post by xtr660 »

so im driving along and allof a sudden the glow plug light comes on whilst driving and the van starts to what feels like only run on two cylinders , and wont go over twenty five, glow plug light still flashing , i limped home, no fault code on dash or anything, just the flashing heater light, any ideas ?? cheers
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: problem

Post by Doc »

Could be many things, the flashing coil light is just an indication of some engine fault.
Best to get a diagnostic scan to determine the true cause.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
xtr660
Caddy Fan

Post by xtr660 »

yep that is what is going to happen, but of course its happened sat, so no one is around until Tuesday, so was just tryin to get ahead of the game and see if anyone else had already had the problem, at least she got me home, lol
xtr660
Caddy Fan

Post by xtr660 »

fixed was no4 cylinder injector knackered