Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
SJJ
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by SJJ »

Hi I’m new on here, I’ve just bought my first caddy and I’m looking to do it up I’ve already got it booked it in for the bumpers, mirrors and and the side plastic trim to be coulour coded. It’s also getting remapped next month and after that I want to lower it and was after some advice on what type of kit to get for it. Any advice??
Simbo1984
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Re: New member

Post by Simbo1984 »

Welcome, I’m also a newbie here but love the advice and how helpful everybody is.
I know everybody has there own choice but I use my van daily to and from building sites so kept away from coil overs and went with the eibach sport line kit! Lowers front on springs by 60mm and axle-flip on rear it’s as smooth over bumps as before it was lowered and am using 19s really good kit.
Happy modding 😎
The polisher
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by The polisher »

Hi lads and lassies
New to the Forum have been following the caddy seen for a while , and bit the bullet and got a 2006 with low miles , use my van for deluvery but have started to change a few things ,so looking forward to reading all the wealth of info here on caddys keep it lit by the way im from ireland and iv a 2006 1.9 TDI (104)
Touran seats, Touran Console, Touran carpets, Touran Door cards, Spoiler, German Plates, RCD 330, carpeted and insulated, TDI Mats, Stance lowering Kit, VW Mk6 Steering wheel, T6 Steelies, Bargain Sunvisor, Bragan Roof Rails,Touran mirrors
Instagram:HG_Metal_Polishing_13
Facebook: HG Metal Polishing
www.hgmetalpolishing.com
Ireland :shock:
Jamie Archer
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Jamie Archer »

Hi another new member from Norfolk. I have a red 2011 Caddy C20 2.0 TDI that I have been using for courier work. I also use it for towing a small caravan. Retirement coming up (may be) and I would like to fit seats and windows so I can take the grandchildren out. Windows sorted but I do not know which seats will fit nicely and would appreciate any suggestions.
SJJ
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by SJJ »

Thanks simbo will look into that kit mate. What did you pay for yours and did you do it yourself?
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by RKDesigns »

V-Maxx XXtreme coiler kit, in the sale section I offer these sets as well. Goes low and the shocks are adjustable extra in 20 stands besides 90mm front and 80 mm rear lowering. Set is incl. drop links.
peely
Hyper Poster

Re window glass

Post by peely »

Another newbie, could anyone give me a number for sliding door glass, I’ve got a 2011 ex bg 16 , done wheels , lowered it , put seats in the back but need some glass , thanks for the help in advance.Alan ,
Golf mk6 seats,Touran rear seats,carpet,console,2017 caddy life mfsw,Audi s3air vents, passsat w8 interior light, golf mk6gttdi wheels,rear barn door spoiler , rns 510 head unit , revers camera,boarded and carpeted rear with led strip lights, mk4 rear lights .