Luxury short breaks away for forum members!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Luxury short breaks away for forum members!

Post by hef355 »

Thank you Ddraeg! Yes I live on Anglesey my friend and the Apartments are in Port dinorwic (Y Felinheli)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ddraeg
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by Ddraeg »

hef355 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 pm Thank you Ddraeg! Yes I live on Anglesey my friend and the Apartments are in Port dinorwic (Y Felinheli)
Ahhhh no way! I went to Uni in Bangor and got a holiday home further down on the Llyn Peninsula. Know the area pretty well!
Any chance you're going to VW All Types in Bodelwyddan? 20th of this month!
pegger
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by pegger »

What a stunning place mate.I would be interested in paying a visit.We are off to Tywyn at the end of the month for a few days in a caravan that a friend of my partner owns.Will be going into snowdonia on one of the days for a look around.
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Ddraeg wrote: Ahhhh no way! I went to Uni in Bangor and got a holiday home further down on the Llyn Peninsula. Know the area pretty well!
Any chance you're going to VW All Types in Bodelwyddan? 20th of this month!
@Ddraeg mate! Small world isn’t it my friend! Let me know if you’re passing one day so we can meet over a coffee! I’m starting on my R32 engine mod this weekend and if I can get it done in a week (very optimistic!) i’ll make it to All types! May go for a stroll anyway! PM me your mobile so we can catch up!ImageImage

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Pegger mate hope you’re good and thank you so much for your kind comments! Be sure to give me a call when you’re off to Snowdonia and we can catch up for sure my friend! PM you my mobile number now

Ddraeg
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by Ddraeg »

hef355 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 am @Ddraeg mate! Small world isn’t it my friend! Let me know if you’re passing one day so we can meet over a coffee! I’m starting on my R32 engine mod this weekend and if I can get it done in a week (very optimistic!) i’ll make it to All types! May go for a stroll anyway! PM me your mobile so we can catch up!ImageImage

It's crazy small! I was travelling recently and met someone in Australia who was from Anglesey! I'll give you a shout when I'm headed that way for sure!
Haha ambitious! Hope you get it fitted! I'm probably gonna head over for a nose around, I've never been before but my dad was there a couple years back with the car he's built.
Beaker2135
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Beaker2135 »

We’ve just spent 5 days/4nights here. The flat is lovely just like the pictures and the views are spectacular, the photos don’t do them justice
Hef is a great character and it was a pleasure to meet him and his other half and they couldn’t have made feel more welcome. But more importantly the R32 conversion is up and running and well on the way to being finished :D
Thanks Hef we have had a fantastic week, you even managed to sort some decent weather. I can’t promise the same if you come to us :lol:
Hope to see you again soon
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
Klein
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Klein »

What dates are available?

looking at Friday Saturday Monday nights

Thanks
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Hi Klein, my sincere apologies! I seem to have missed responding to your original message my friend sorry!

Most dates available really as we dont advertise and its only available to members and their friends or family. Tried to DM you but wont allow so email is iona.williams@hotmail.co.uk for further details!

All the best

Hef

hef355
Hyper Poster

Luxury short breaks away for forum members!

Post by hef355 »

Beaker2135 wrote:We’ve just spent 5 days/4nights here. The flat is lovely just like the pictures and the views are spectacular, the photos don’t do them justice
Hef is a great character and it was a pleasure to meet him and his other half and they couldn’t have made feel more welcome. But more importantly the R32 conversion is up and running and well on the way to being finished Image
Thanks Hef we have had a fantastic week, you even managed to sort some decent weather. I can’t promise the same if you come to us Image
Hope to see you again soon
Beaker my dear friend, it was our pleasure having you stay and both Iona and I are so pleased you had a lovely time! This is what its all about, meeting lovely, genuine like minded people, giving something back to our good ladies for putting up with us and our Caddy obsessions and seeing some really lovely vans in the mix! Looking forward already to our next meet and thanks for the lovely thank you card! Hef and IonImageImageImage

Klein
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Klein »

hef355 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 pm Hi Klein, my sincere apologies! I seem to have missed responding to your original message my friend sorry!

Most dates available really as we dont advertise and its only available to members and their friends or family. Tried to DM you but wont allow so email is iona.williams@hotmail.co.uk for further details!

All the best

Hef

Just emailed
subdub
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by subdub »

Would a small well behaved non moulting dog be welcome. Understand if not!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

subdub wrote:Would a small well behaved non moulting dog be welcome. Understand if not!ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Awwwh how lovely mate! DM me for a chatImage

Pepsi
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by Pepsi »

Hi hef

Great place you got there and a fabulous view.
I was wandering if the place was available for any member??
Wanted to know about availability in August and prices if possible?

From August 10th for 2 nights. For the wife’s bday.

Thanks in advance
Pepsi

hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Hi Pepsi mate, hope you’re well! Just PM’d you my friend