Floor panel

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
karlbyrne69
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Floor panel

Post by karlbyrne69 »

Can anyone help me I’ve got a 59 plate vw caddy maxi that had seats in the back the seats have been remove I’m look for the floor panel can anyone tell me where I can get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liam
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Floor panel

Post by Liam »

lots of the guys here have added seats and removed the panels so should have them lying about would that do ? check out the members gallery for posts where people have recently added seats
2016 2.0 Tdi Mk4 Trendline caddy 160bhp
Remapped by Joe Power at TDR.ie www.tdr.ie
Build thread here
http://caddy2k.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34976
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I don't think you'd want to fit a panel that has been removed, they usually take a fair bit of persuasion to get out.
If I were to refit one, I buy a new one from VW.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Bionicman
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Bionicman »

karlbyrne69 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:16 pm Can anyone help me I’ve got a 59 plate vw caddy maxi that had seats in the back the seats have been remove I’m look for the floor panel can anyone tell me where I can get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you going to make it back into a maxi van? If so would not that leg space where the seats were be more useful for storage than putting a load area floor panel back in? Just a thought.