Lowering help

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Goods91
Caddy2k Groupie

Lowering help

Post by Goods91 »

New here does anyone have a link to a guide for the rear shackle kit fitting? Can’t find a guide anywhere :(
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Lowering help

Post by Doc »

Which kit are you fitting, they should all come with instructions?
I think the Eibach instructions are online and you can get them via a Google search, normally they are access via a QR code on the box label.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Goods91
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Goods91 »

It’s a retrofication flip kit bought it off someone with a set of front coilovers so no instructions. I’ve googled everywhere for guides but can’t find anything
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Oh, that's the weld on kit so nothing like the others.
Probably best to contact the manufacturer for that.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Goods91
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Goods91 »

It’s not a weld on kits it’s a shackle kit
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Goods91
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Goods91 »

Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Looks like a copy of the KW/Eibach/V-Maxx kit.
Check Google for the Eibach instructions, they should be applicable with this kit with the exception of torque specifications which will depend on the design specifications of the kit & boots supplied.

Goods91
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Goods91 »

I’ll have a look mate