Are there any VW Caddy front ends for sale? *Front End Conversion Imminent*

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
ellis
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Are there any VW Caddy front ends for sale? *Front End Conversion Imminent*

Post by ellis »

Hi Chaps,

I am looking at doing a front end conversion from my VW caddy on a 2008. Id like to know, if anybody knows where i can get hold of a front end from a later model 2011 upwards? As i understand it, ill need the Bonnet, Wings, Slam Pannel, headlights, and some other bits that i am researching.

I will install a Touran front end for now, but my prime goal is to upgrade the front end completely. Any valuable information would be widely appreciated.

Cheers
dizzee stuff
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Are there any VW Caddy front ends for sale? *Front End Conversion Imminent*

Post by dizzee stuff »

Apply for full forum access and all the information you need is already here including part numbers.
ellis
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by ellis »

dizzee stuff wrote:Apply for full forum access and all the information you need is already here including part numbers.
How do i apply for full access? Im quite new to this forum but i do mod alot, its quite fustrating because it asks me to post a certain amount. Not ideal when you need info asap lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

dizzee stuff
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by dizzee stuff »

If you go back to the first post in new members section all the instructions for gaining full access are there.
Beaker2135
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Beaker2135 »

Vee Dubs had a nice burned out Maxi in there last week that they were selling the front end off, I know because they wouldn’t sell me the Edition 30 headlights from it :lol:

Anyway I have a pair of facelift headlights to go now, I’ll post them in the For Sale section and I will have a Highline bumper shortly, no grills though. I’m sure you’ll get the parts without too much trouble, take the time to get your post count up and read up about it
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is