Caddy Owners & Enthusiasts Facebook group

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Mako
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Caddy Owners & Enthusiasts Facebook group

Post by Mako »

I don't have that many members as of right now, so if anyone wants to join just head on over via the link below and submit a join request!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/587371311680617/
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Caddy Owners & Enthusiasts Facebook group

Post by Doc »

I have not been on Facebook for quite some time but when I was on there I recall there were at least 3 Caddy groups, is another really necessary?

I won't stop you posting your link on this forum but in my opinion Facebook detracts from the forum somewhat. Facebook allows discussions, which I encourage, but on Facebook such discussion and and worthwhile knowledge gained from such is lost into the Facebook archives before long, replaced with pointless memes and yet more questions. This forum is fully searchable and broken down into sections to make browsing easier, established for over ten years with pretty much all the information you could ever want just a search or question away.

Anyway, I wish you success with your Facebook group.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Wakkia
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by Wakkia »

It’s seems to be a closed group which is why your not getting many members.

I would suggest allowing more access to non members while you build up membership.

I think you may struggle as there are already a few established Caddy groups on Facebook.

You need something that makes your group different to give members a reason to join.

Good luck hope it’s successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017 - Caddy Maxi Life
18x7.5 ET45 Clubsport Style Wheels
Chrome Side Bars LWB
More to come soon...
Boquilobo
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Boquilobo »

request send.
Thank´s