Eibachs?

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
mwb.wright
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Eibachs?

Post by mwb.wright »

Hi Guys,

Just added a Caddy to the work fleet and been cracking on with a few Mods before it heads out for use.
Bit of a confusing one and unsure if I’m been fobbed off as such....

Ordered a set of Eibach Sport line springs and rear shackle kit for it (60mm drop). When I opened the box the springs were black, not red as the sport line one usually come.
Spoke with the supplier as there Caddy has the RED sport line springs on, and they checked with Eibach to confirm the part numbers number match correctly.
I then spoke to Eibachs and they said they should of been red and unsure why they came black but the part numbers on each spring match the lower kit and not the pro kit (45mm).
Anyway fitted today and can’t make my mind up if it’s as low as it should be so can’t help but think there fobbing me off?
Anyone else has this sort of issue?
I’ll add a picture for reference on height.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Eibachs?

Post by Doc »

Eibach list the part numbers online, you can look it up yourself to put your mind at ease.
That's not to say the number isn't wrong.
Did you measure heights/arch gap before and after?
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort