Aviva insurance thumbs up

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Calamity Kev
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Aviva insurance thumbs up

Post by Calamity Kev »

Just rang Aviva to amend my policy for the mods i'm planning this week. Chuffed and surprised to have added aftermarket alloys, suspension lowering kit & leisure battery and charging system for no extra cost!

Happy days!
Ride Bikes Drink Beer
Vwjack88
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Aviva insurance thumbs up

Post by Vwjack88 »

That's good to know for my renewal time
caddychris2002
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (75bhp)

Post by caddychris2002 »

I've got Aviva multicar only one I could gind that would put the caddy on that kind of policy
www.dav-tec.co.uk
www.facebook.com/davteceng
Autowatch Ghost Installer
Mods:
145bhp map : Audi Q5 Seats, Polo Wing Mirrors, Touran R-Line rear bumper, Mk8 Golf Gti Front bumper, Sprayed in Honey Orange. Touran rear seat conversion, Bentley alloys, Stance plus coilover kit, caddy alltrak arch and skirt kit,mk7 golf gti steering wheel, Ghost immobiliser, Discover Media headunit, Kenwood underseat sub
nodeward
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by nodeward »

Has anyone used these guys for a caddy and a car on the same policy ?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

flinstone
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by flinstone »

Yes had a good deal with my Caddy & Honda put on the same policy, although NCB only applies to one vehicle. Saved quite a bit, £300 I think from memory. Insurance like all annually renewed products it seems, relies on the customer not noticing prices creeping up each year, so keep an eye on the renewals.
mikenorman
Twin Turbo poster

Post by mikenorman »

To be fair Aviva completely slayed everyone else on my car insurance quote this year. £300 for me and added the Mrs as a learner driver. I’ve got my van insurance through brentacre but now you’ve said about Aviva and mods for free, I’ll defo be seeing what they offer as a multi vehicle next year! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lal138
100BHP+

Post by lal138 »

Hi i have my caddy maxi life with Aviva multi polcy and have been with them for many years and always found them to give good reasonable quotes on modified vans .Had converted T4 with rear seats and windows insured with them for 10 years no problems.Worth getting a direct quote from them :D :D
Yeti
200BHP+

Post by Yeti »

nodeward wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm Has anyone used these guys for a caddy and a car on the same policy ?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk
I've just had a quote to put the Fabia VRS I'm buying on my Seat Inca van's existing policy (both vehicles are standard). It wasn't an unfair price, but they weren't doing me any favours at all. Apparently even though it's on policy with one driver and two vehicles, each vehicle has to have it's own NCB . I got a quote off HIC for the Fabia on it's own policy and mirroring my NCB on the van (knocking about a grand off the price of a new policy with 0NCB) and it was cheaper and mod friendly.
Sorry chaps, much as our 2k looks nice, I prefer my Mk2. ;)
Lewis1983
Caddy Fan

Post by Lewis1983 »

Awesome company with regards to mods. Would highly recommend

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

K100HFC
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by K100HFC »

My Maxi Life is pretty standard as a van itself, with a day van conversion ( bed, cooker, fridge, power; in a box behind the second row, curtains, solar on the roof). After a few minutes talking to the call centre, they added 10% for all of it; about 30 quid. Mainly, she said, due to sleeping in the van and the gas cooker.

As had already been said, even with this, Aviva had consulted beaten all of the other main insurers on price. I've checked every year, and they're still the cheapest recognisable company.

Rgds
Dan
Regards, Dan
Red Caddy Maxi Life 1.6l
Bionicman
Hyper Poster

Post by Bionicman »

Had Aviva van insurance for a few years myself and found them good. But when your annual insurance renewal comes round I always check online as though you are doing a new quote for your van as sometimes the renewal quote can be more then doing a new quote for the same cover/policy.