Heko wind deflectors

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Ripley55
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Re: Heko wind deflectors

Post by Ripley55 »

Quick update on the Heko’s
Well another week gone by, and they are still fixed solid, no clips were used, but have them on the dash just in case. Weather has been pretty sh**te here in Suffolk but the Heko’s have been great.
Weather has been better today, so fitted the Vanstyle Stone Deflector ImageImage
Quite pleased with it actually, Caddy is having Cam Belt and Water Pump Thursday, new LHD headlights, and we’re fitting the Engine cover as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chestnut Brown Caddy MK4 Maxi Life 2.0Tdi 150bhp , 18” Matt Bronze OZ Ultraleggera’s 8Jx18 ET45 on Bridgestone 225/40/18’s
Cailsey
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Cailsey »

Lost my drivers side Heko on Saturday at around 70ish on the motorway while window was a couple of inches open. Saw it wiggle and before I could react it was gone.
Don't suppose you can buy single ones!!
PDC
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Post by PDC »

Have any of you guys found these wind deflectors noisy. After having read this thread, I think I will pay the extra and go with Climair, but if you get a load of wind noise from them, I will probably not bother with any at all......

Cheers, Paul. 👍🏻
ConnorCaddy
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by ConnorCaddy »

Bought some Climair ones to fit to my Caddy when I pick it up Saturday. Seems you get what you pay for!