E 189 update anyone had rollback done

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
SnoWhite
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (108bhp)

Re: E 189 update anyone had rollback done

Post by SnoWhite » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Give Pendle Performance a call as they can also do a roll-Back and they offer Caddy2K Forum members a discounted rate for proper rolling road remaps which will get the best out of your engine and really transform your Caddy. The rolling road set up allows them to deliver a tune which matches your specific vehicle and should also help identify any hardware issues.

Tuning is one area where buying cheap is not without risks. Sadly there are too many typical laptop tuners who simply do a basic ECU flash with an off the shelf map and then head for the hills.

Stedlocks
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Stedlocks » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:01 pm

completely agree.... SA Tuning have developed their own maps and have a rolling road too.....he really seems to know his onions. Have a look at some of his videos on youtube.

Stedlocks
200BHP+

Post by Stedlocks » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:35 pm

well, I've had the rollback done.....first thoughts are that it is much quieter on tick over....no rattle.
I've yet to try to give it the beans though.

Stedlocks
200BHP+

Post by Stedlocks » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:38 pm

so, I've put a few miles on it since the rollback...... Its definitely quieter and more refined. The fuel consumption is much better.. Night and day!

Before, I would put £20 of Good diesel, v-power or the Esso Good one, and one trip of about 50 miles to my mum's and back would make a huge dent in it.....now, the same fuel with the same journey has hardly moved.....and since I got my air con regassed today, thats been on full whack too! :D

All in all, well worth doing......and the egr is hardly making any noises now too👍