Ideas for van overhaul!

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Chrispope26197
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Ideas for van overhaul!

Post by Chrispope26197 »

Hey guys, I’m starting to get the inside of my caddy they way I want it but it’s still standard from the outside.

It’s a 2007 caddy sdi.

Im stuck on what to do next! As I want it looking smart but as it’s still a work van after all I don’t want to go to the extreme! (carry a lot of lead so lowering is kinda put the picture which is a shame)

Any ideas on where to start and what makes a big difference?

Currently have Audi TT seats
touran electric window conversion/door cards
all dark grey plastic trim
carpeted back
speakers in wheel arch boxes
Sound deadened and insulated!

Any help/ideas appreciated!
Aaz909
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: Ideas for van overhaul!

Post by Aaz909 »

Hi I put some golf alloy on mine and it look miles better, also the back lamps can be changed quite easily with the newer ones which also looks awesome, maybe wind deflectors too, and maybe it’s just me but I think roof rack look cool, about the suspension, there are lots out there that have really good load ratings that mean you can load your van up and it will be okay. I’d show you my alloys but I don’t know how to upload them haha
:)
3_50
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by 3_50 »

Can you recommend any high-load lowering kits to look at, please? I’m in two minds because I’m likely to need the full capacity from time to time...
Chrispope26197
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 2.0 SDI (70bhp)

Post by Chrispope26197 »

Me too! I want to lower it but need to be able to carry near to max weight, only rarely tho. And still need to get on sites :D