Bulk head

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Biglee75
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Bulk head

Post by Biglee75 »

Hello all,

Just brought my first caddy and I love it, just a quick question! I’ve removed the bulk head and I was wondering if you can buy any plastic to cover up the gaps where the you can see the seat belts that was originally hid by the bulk head
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: Bulk head

Post by Doc »

Hi, welcome to the forum.
The trim pieces are available from VW parts department but come as four separate pieces at about £40 each before discount.
These are used on commercial vehicles specified to be built without a bulkhead from factory or the Caddy life people carrier which does not have a bulkhead.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
Biglee75
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Biglee75 »

Cheers doc, is there any part numbers
Stedlocks
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by Stedlocks »

if you search for 'bulkhead delete' you can see what I and many others have done...cut your own one down and carpet it. It'll look factory and save you a few quid👍