Introduction of Tim

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
Timthorley
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Introduction of Tim

Post by Timthorley »

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy an 11 plate or newer caddy in two or three months (6k to spend), i have literally no knowledge of the caddys and im new to the group. I'm not sure what to go for a maxi or a standard, id appreciate any advice (I'd like to be able to fit a 2mtr door and frame in the back), ideally i would aim to get the 2.0tdi engine, im slowly going to work towards full access of the group it might take me a while as i don't want to spam you guys and any questions i have might have already been answered in areas i can't yet access, some amazings vehicles I've seen so far on here with the gti bumpers, once I've purchased a van I'll look forward to doing some write ups on mods, I'm a carpenter by trade so as you can imagine i can't wait to get my hands on a van,

thanks in advance.
The one that needs his hand held :roll:
Beaker2135
Hyper Poster

Re: Introduction of Tim

Post by Beaker2135 »

Welcome, If you need to fit a door in the back you’ll need a Maxi for sure
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
BoSelecta75
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by BoSelecta75 »

There's a very tidy Maxi in the for sale section if you can stretch your budget a bit (its up for £7,500).
Timthorley
100BHP+

Post by Timthorley »

Beaker2135 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 am Welcome, If you need to fit a door in the back you’ll need a Maxi for sure
Thanks for that bud looks like I'm up against it, as it has to be 2.0tdi maxi with air con for me, needle in a haystack comes to mind :roll:
Timthorley
100BHP+

Post by Timthorley »

BoSelecta75 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:39 am There's a very tidy Maxi in the for sale section if you can stretch your budget a bit (its up for £7,500).
Ill have a look when i have the correct permissions, cheers bud