Caddy Sportline

Random Caddy chat.
Not the place for sale or wanted topics.
ed2k
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Caddy Sportline

Post by ed2k »

HERE

As the preview photographs indicate the distinctive styling of the Caddy Sportline and Caddy Maxi Sportline includes alloy wheels, a lower front spoiler with fog lights, chrome upper and lower grilles, chrome side rails, body coloured bumpers and door mirror housings, plus a rear roof spoiler.
'06 Caddy Life - color concept - 1.9 TDI - LA7W
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Re: Caddy Sportline

Post by wonderdetail »

I do like that bumper. I wonder how long it'll be before some get rear ended and are broken for spares!
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CADDY.D
N.I. Area Rep.

Post by CADDY.D »

How much do you recon the roof spoiler will be selling for and does anyone know if they are available yet.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

I'd say the spoiler will be quite a way off as I've been told in the past that parts like that dont appear until the model version with it has been around for 3-4 months.
Will ask when I'm in for a service, which will be quite soon.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
vanworx
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by vanworx »

Hi, have been pricing up a new Caddy3 and looking into the different options for styling. i think you will find dealers should have had an email today regarding the sportline kit and the rear spoiler is around the £150 mark. i think 115 + vat in primer and £150 in the sportline colours 8)
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

vanworx wrote:Hi, have been pricing up a new Caddy3 and looking into the different options for styling. i think you will find dealers should have had an email today regarding the sportline kit and the rear spoiler is around the £150 mark. i think 115 + vat in primer and £150 in the sportline colours 8)
Wicked first post bud! :D
I'll be ordering one when I'm booking my service now! WooHoo
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
vanworx
100BHP+

Post by vanworx »

I run a company called Vanworx in Dorset http://www.vanworx.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . We modify VW transporters, ie do all the styling, camper conversions, multi seat conversions etc and have a lot of stuff of the VW main dealer and was asking about availability of the Caddy Sportline kits today. I've got a mk1 caddy thats is pretty special but I'm feeling the need to get one of these Caddy3s. We do Revo, Jamex and ABT for the Transporters and they seem to cater for the caddy as well which is sweet. Will let you know what happens, really want one of these with a tailgate tho which seems to be a factory order which is a shame..........nice site btw 8) .
wonderdetail
200BHP+

Post by wonderdetail »

Is the sportline kit available as in, the whole thing, or just the rear spoiler?
Project Caddy
My Blog: http://iphonejailbreaknews.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Hey vanworx, you got any details on what you can get in the line of styling accessories and the likes for the Caddy?
Had a look at your stie and ABTs site but no info on whats available for the caddy.

vanworx
100BHP+

Post by vanworx »

The caddy kit is all available I think the front spoilers are available for about 450 gbp ish, the side bars are around £290 and the wheels are available, so is the rear spoiler etc. So yes the whole lot is but when quizzed more about the front end he did nt know too much and had only just got the email.

As with the ABT kit, I'm guessing it's gonna be the same as the Touran?? Bumpers, grille etc
CADDY.D
N.I. Area Rep.

Post by CADDY.D »

Is the £290 for side bars inc vat?
I take it the dealers in Northern Ireland will be the same price as mainland UK.
vanworx
100BHP+

Post by vanworx »

pass not sure on the side rails sorry. The roof spoiler price should be right.
Doc
Not God, just a bellend

Post by Doc »

Did you happen to get a VW part number for the spoiler coz the Dealer I'll be getting my van serviced at will likely have the typical Dummy on the parts desk.

Salty
Caddy Fan

Post by Salty »

got one sat under me desk at work waiting for it to be painted the part number on the box is ZGB2K0071640 hope this helps :D
jameswhite
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (103bhp)

Post by jameswhite »

Why did they stop doing the caddy sportline, it was what I wanted but had to go for the highline with lots of toys