Tried a set of Ronals on today

Pics from around the web
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: Tried a set of Ronals on today

Post by Winst »

Thanks for your comments hef355, had a really good day at alltypes. Your van looks awesome bud, really like both sets of wheels you have there, the top set look HUGE, what are they?? the bottom set are Audi S8? quite hard to find a good set of 8.5" wide...most i've seen have been 9" wide. Can't go wrong with natural grey mate :D 8) . by the sound of it you like the caddy's as much as me :lol: :lol: . unfortunately not to local though mate, took me about 2hrs to get to alltypes, i'm up in penrith (j40 M6) would be good to sort a meet out somewhere in the middle though :D :D caddy2k is due 1 8)
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

Shame I didnt get to meet you mate! Yes I've also caught the Caddy bug and have loads of ideas that would be great to share with you! I have a natural grey low miles 2014 trendline which is a 5 seater and sits on S8 8.5j et 45 wheels and 225 30 tyres. The pure grey is 2011 1 owner and even smells new with 30k and nuce spec. The wheels on the pure grey are OEMS and identical to Vossen. I've got 10j x 20's on the back and 8.5j front, 245x30 rear and 235x30 front. KW coilovers on front and Darkside ultra low kit on rear with shortened adjustable Gaz dampers. Few mods required at the rear to fit the huge 10j's but well worth it as it doesnt scrape, rides really well and handling and stance is awesome! Both vans have been in at Procad locally to me to have touran mirrors fitted and coded and mk7 Gti bumpers fitted and painted. Natural grey in again with Procad having side door handle removed and smoothed as well as door moldings and side wing repeaters removed and smoothed. Pure grey there too having remote tailgate opening, number plate light smoothed, badge and tailgate handle removed and smoothed too! So no caddy at mo lol till they return! Was really impressed with your van and would love to chat with you about the air ride and those fantastic brakes! I'm looking into buying another Caddy and putting an R32 in it with all the drive gear so 4 motion too. I think it can be done with some fabrication, challenging but doable I think. Let me know if you fancy a chat and PM me your number buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Post by Winst »

Wow does sound like you've got some good plans for both Caddy's mate, like the idea of a remote tailgate :mrgreen: you do really well having multiple projects on the go, I have enough issues with 1 :lol: ..... couldn't handle anymore, hopefully get to have a chat a tatton park or if not before then mate
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

call you later Winst mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk