And Now For Something Completely Different

Pics from around the web
Tonz
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

And Now For Something Completely Different

Post by Tonz »

Ive now got 5 2k Caddys.
Unfortunately they are not the same size as yours and, as for getting my own I was planning for our new business but have to tighten the purse strings. mutter mutter mutter

Image 1/87 scale Wiking

Image 1/64 Matchbox

Image 1/43 Minichamps

Image 1/24 Chinamodel

Image 1/18 Chinamodel

But they have since been modded or in stages of modding, matching exterior color, interiors redone, BBS where possible,buts taking time not happy with paint so will be stripped again. Top3 will also have side windows imaged in
Life is not a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body
but rather to skid in broadside throughly used up totaly worn out and loudly proclaiming
WOW WHAT A RIDE
Tonz
Twin Turbo poster

Re: And Now For Something Completely Different

Post by Tonz »

Just a crazy idea.... since you buggas cant get out to play and the cricket is shite, why dont you start buying some and do scales of your own. They are all from Ebay
but rather to skid in broadside throughly used up totaly worn out and loudly proclaiming
WOW WHAT A RIDE
PrePavGav
Hyper Poster

Post by PrePavGav »

My fave is the 1-43 minichamps in orange. Don't put side windows in it though, its a van!! :lol:
Ps. Why is Ponting such a mardy little b'stard? Always at the umpire if a decision doesn't go his way. Let them get on with their jobs, sore loser! :lol: :lol:
Tonz
Twin Turbo poster

Post by Tonz »

I need my proposed Caddy to be full window version even though they will be heavy tinted, so therefire these will be the same anuway will paint them in and if no good off it'll come

Id guess that he sees his captaincy on the line.... everybody else does and f##kk going down to the poms twice is not a nice legacy to have hanging on ya noodle :lol:
WOW WHAT A RIDE
mel57car
Twin Turbo poster

Post by mel57car »

had a mini caddy for ages now also have a blue spare :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
remapped to 155bhp ,touran bumper , colour coded ,vmaxx coilovers,pipercross panel filter ,leather seats,18in bbs ch alloys, de badge grill ,eonon 7in dvd gps head unit rear carpeted ,1200w amp & 2x12in 1000w subs rear seats + decat