Caddy Darth

Pics from around the web
jabandrewcaddy
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Caddy Darth

Post by jabandrewcaddy »

Thought as im new id show you my ride Caddy Darth yes i named it lol

Few exterior mods soon
Last edited by jabandrewcaddy on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caddster
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Caddy Darth

Post by Caddster »

Nice, I like the leather seats
Chunky_caddy
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Post by Chunky_caddy »

Very tiday, black on black is really suits it. I can see where you got the name from lol
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Was a fantastically clean & well cared for caddy when I had it, even if I do say so myself. Hope it has gone to a good home.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
hermitsrest
100BHP+

Post by hermitsrest »

Great Caddy, great name. I've just got a Black Caddy Maxi Life which will be a camper conversion. No names yet until I get the pop-top installed, though probably more like a Jeff Vader than a Darth Vader. I am currently looking at some great sci-fi decals on Etsy though ...
Bobsta
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Bobsta »

The name suits the van looks great like the seats

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
gfc
Caddy Fan

Post by gfc »

hermitsrest wrote:Great Caddy, great name. I've just got a Black Caddy Maxi Life which will be a camper conversion. No names yet until I get the pop-top installed, though probably more like a Jeff Vader than a Darth Vader. I am currently looking at some great sci-fi decals on Etsy though ...
Hi hermit
Where are you getting the pop top done?
G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hermitsrest
100BHP+

Post by hermitsrest »

It's being done in Teignmouth, Devon in a couple of weeks time by http://www.popatopconversions.co.uk/. It's a long way for me (I'm in Worcester), but I'll be leaving it there a week, getting a train back etc. Once that's done, I can sell my other vehicle.

hermitsrest
gfc
Caddy Fan

Post by gfc »

hermitsrest wrote:It's being done in Teignmouth, Devon in a couple of weeks time by http://www.popatopconversions.co.uk/. It's a long way for me (I'm in Worcester), but I'll be leaving it there a week, getting a train back etc. Once that's done, I can sell my other vehicle.

hermitsrest
Thanks mate. I went to the Caravan and Camping exhibition on Sunday and saw some good idea there for fitting out the CaddyImage this one was converted already. Image
Here's the view from the rear.
Are you fitting the interior yourself?

hermitsrest
100BHP+

Post by hermitsrest »

Nice. My layout will look similar to this photo (see plan in my build thread). The big expenses for me have been the vehicle & the poptop, so I'll be doing everything else myself with help from able friends. The vehicle I've got is ex-NHS so it has a wheelchair ramp which presents a not impossible but challenging design feature to overcome.Image
hermitsrest
100BHP+

Post by hermitsrest »

Mine probably won't be in grey either (except the walls). I'll be looking for a more light & bright effect.
gfc
Caddy Fan

Post by gfc »

hermitsrest wrote:Mine probably won't be in grey either (except the walls). I'll be looking for a more light & bright effect.
It sounds like a good idea to have the ramp-as you won't have to worry about sweeping crumbs into a dustpan!

hermitsrest
100BHP+

Post by hermitsrest »

It's quite a wide ramp though. The plan is to floor it over, putting the spare wheel in the largest/deepest part of the ramp void and making smaller lift-up hatch storage in the rest of the void (with support beams sectioning off the compartments to prevent bowing). I'll then be able to get a kitchenette unit on one side and a bench on the other, accessing the spare wheel by pulling it out once the boot is open. That's the plan anyway ...

spare wheel is currently sitting in the back next to where a wheelchair would be
jabandrewcaddy
Caddy Fan

Post by jabandrewcaddy »

few update pics

Had new black headlights,new tinted rear lights black lights,Black led side lights and de-badge grill not keen on this though also registered it in the uk so uk plates now ;)
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Nice to see it finally on UK plates, that's beaten a few of the previous owners.
I've some darker rear lights that might suit your all black everything look, i never used them as they were a bit too close to the wrong side of the law for my liking.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort