caddy seats

Pics from around the web
sparkyboy05
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

caddy seats

Post by sparkyboy05 »

Hi new to this forum,I have a 2012 caddy maxi and would like to change the half leather seats.Im sure the Touran is a direct replacement and I've also heard the Audi A1 also is a direct replacement. I've seen that some have put passat seats in aswell. Any advise and help would be appreciated thanks Andy
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Re: caddy seats

Post by Doc »

Hi, welcome to the forum.
The Touran front seats are not a direct replacement without the seat base frames from the Touran also. The A1, Citigo, Up, Mii seats fit straight onto the Caddy original seat base frames.
If you do go with Touran seat base frames, you can fit pretty much any VW seat from golf size models and bigger.
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort
sparkyboy05
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by sparkyboy05 »

Hi Doc
Just read that you can fit the gti mk 5 seats to the existing caddy bases but you just need to drill two more holes at the rear,Just want to change to leather seats as the half leather are pretty naff :lol: :lol:
Doc
Not God, just a bellend
Engine size/power: 2.0TSI EA888 Gen3

Post by Doc »

Yep, drilling is a option but then you're outside the realms of "direct fit".
2013 Caddy with EA888 Gen3 2.0TSI DSG, Superplus MSP19 , Caddy4 rear lights, Polo GTI (mk7 style) steering wheel, Relentless Tuning front coilovers, Audi A6 S-Line front seats, Boxster fronts & GTI rear Brakes, 3D Colour Premium dash cluster, Caddy life arm rest, Motexion bulkhead, MIB head unit

All posts written by me are the intellectual property of the caddy2K forum and I do not consent to copying or redistribution of any sort