mrfaststu's 2k, wheels,seats,clocks update 9/6/15

Show off your caddy
mrfaststu
200BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

mrfaststu's 2k, wheels,seats,clocks update 9/6/15

Post by mrfaststu »

Hi guys don't know how this is going to turn out.
I brought this caddy a few months ago for a nice price of 1k it was taxed and moted its got a little bit of damage on it but nothing serious
since I have brought it I have brought a touran rear seat conversion, touran rear carpets and storage bins, touran front bumper and debadged front grill, touran door mirrors and door cards, electric window kit, and a few different sets of wheels so far.
I haven't had much time to do much to it so far I have put 19" audi wheels on it and started the rear seat conversion, only getting 1 day a week off work doesn't give me much time to get anything done
this was done after a quick wash
I just sat the rear seats in to see what it was going to look like
Last edited by mrfaststu on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MRFASTSTU 54 2K caddy SDI
19" satin lm reps, touran front bumper, debadged grill, rear spoiler, vmax and axle flip, side rail cover, touran door cards, touran front and rear seat conversion, aftermarket electric window kit
D4RK1
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: mrfaststu's 2k caddy project

Post by D4RK1 »

Bargain :D
Fish

Post by Fish »

A word of caution when you colour code the bumper....if its not done already that is. Make sure your existing paintwork is as clean as it can be.......I just put a candy white bumper on mine and it mismatched badly even though my van is LB9A candy white......the guy I bought it of has the same colour van as me and it matched his great! Didn't think my van's paintwork would be that different but it was enough to stop me buying it :(
mrfaststu
200BHP+

Post by mrfaststu »

im looking at having the whole van painted as it needs a f/n/s wing and some minor dents in the sld so colour match shouldn't be a problem
19" satin lm reps, touran front bumper, debadged grill, rear spoiler, vmax and axle flip, side rail cover, touran door cards, touran front and rear seat conversion, aftermarket electric window kit
Fish

Post by Fish »

That will most definnatley sort that out :D Keep the pics coming mate.
mrfaststu
200BHP+

Post by mrfaststu »

couple more pics of whats been done to it
that's the rear seats just in process of doing rear seat belts for the center one I used a bmw e46 lap belt worked wonders
this is with the touran front bumper debagded front grill and new n/s wing just had to buy new grills and towing eye cover for the bumper
this is with the rear spoiler and the 19"bbs lm reps in silver on it
this is the same again but with the black 19"bbs lm reps I got off BROADMOOR of here
this is with the vmax kit coilovers axle flip and relocation plates from R.A.D
this is the dents in the side which will hopefully be pulled out this week by panelcraft in Colchester

will add more pics as time goes on
broadmoor
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by broadmoor »

Will look proper when it's all straight and one colour...looks 100 times better lowered.
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.6 CR TDI (102bhp)

Post by tommyzooom »

It's coming together nicely.
Are you keeping it white, or colour change?
My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
John M
Twin Turbo poster

Post by John M »

worra bargain! good skills!
mrfaststu
200BHP+

Post by mrfaststu »

tommyzooom wrote:It's coming together nicely.
Are you keeping it white, or colour change?
not sure part of me says keep it white but a nice bright white but another part of me says do something whats in ya face a bit just to be different and stand out
dubvan
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by dubvan »

A seriously good buy! Good work so far, mate.

Jonesy :mrgreen:
mrfaststu
200BHP+

Post by mrfaststu »

got my new headunit fitted today its got tv,dtv,dvd,sat nav,bluetooth, windows,ipod control,cd,sd card, usb touch screen camera input and all the normal aux items and preouts
its got everything I need to upgrade the sound system with amps etc
TheNorthernTrain
Twin Turbo poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by TheNorthernTrain »

mrfaststu wrote:got my new headunit fitted today its got tv,dtv,dvd,sat nav,bluetooth, windows,ipod control,cd,sd card, usb touch screen camera input and all the normal aux items and preouts
its got everything I need to upgrade the sound system with amps etc
I've got the exact same headunit... I keep wanting to upgrade to a kenwood, I've had a couple of experiences of the satnav taking me the wrong way, and for some reason the ipod input only comes out of the left speaker, But i'm gonna be getting to work on the audio shortly so hopefully I can get that sorted out.

They look good, hopefully if I can get the Ipod problem sorted on mine, it'll be more bearable to live with.
The Beast in Blue - Caddy Maxi W.I.P
tommyzooom
Hyper Poster

Post by tommyzooom »

mrfaststu wrote: not sure part of me says keep it white but a nice bright white but another part of me says do something whats in ya face a bit just to be different and stand out
I hear ya brother :lol:
My Website
My Instagram

""Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy"" André 3000 (2003) ;)
Lee07771
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

Post by Lee07771 »

Van looks a lot better now it's been lowered what flip kit did you use ? How's the handling now ?
Caddy Maxi 140 Reflex Silver