Caddy 1.6tdi Build Thread..

Show off your caddy
pr3stigetinting
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Caddy 1.6tdi Build Thread..

Post by pr3stigetinting »

Great Build! Im just in the process of planning the back of my van out, Quick Question how much carpet did you end up using?
Richard
Owner of Pr3stige Tinting in Buckie
Tinting/Wrapping/Detailing
www.pr3stigetinting.com
Bl0at3r
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by Bl0at3r »

Awesome interior - especially like the camo and I don't even fish 🐟 :lol:
Done anything else lately :?:
Bl0at3r
100BHP+

Post by Bl0at3r »

pr3stigetinting wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 pm Great Build! Im just in the process of planning the back of my van out, Quick Question how much carpet did you end up using?
You can do it with 5M - I ordered 8M and intend to do roof and some other bits too. Take a look at my build for another way of tackling the job.
ansolioo
100BHP+

Post by ansolioo »

pr3stigetinting wrote:Great Build! Im just in the process of planning the back of my van out, Quick Question how much carpet did you end up using?
Cheers buh, I was recommended to use 5m from MVM but ended up ordering 7m and I didn't have much left so good job I did really. It was the mega stretch carpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ansolioo
100BHP+

Post by ansolioo »

Bl0at3r wrote:Awesome interior - especially like the camo and I don't even fish Image :lol:
Done anything else lately :?:
Thanks Bl0at3r, I've been busy with life things LOL moved house, new career so not much has changed. I have fitted some sirocco front seats on touran bases. I will get some pics up soon.

pr3stigetinting
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by pr3stigetinting »

ansolioo wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 6:04 am Cheers buh, I was recommended to use 5m from MVM but ended up ordering 7m and I didn't have much left so good job I did really. It was the mega stretch carpet

Magic thanks for that!
Richard
Owner of Pr3stige Tinting in Buckie
Tinting/Wrapping/Detailing
www.pr3stigetinting.com
Aroo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by Aroo »

Looking amazing👌 Does the touran bumper just fit right on without modification ? And also probably a stupid question what year of touran did that come from ? been thinking about changing the Nasty builders spec bumper (complete with battle scars lol) that came with mine for a lovely painted number before I begin the wrapping but was hoping for some advice before I waste all my money on a bumper which won't fit / needs modding etc ....

Thanks
ansolioo
100BHP+

Post by ansolioo »

Aroo wrote:Looking amazingImage Does the touran bumper just fit right on without modification ? And also probably a stupid question what year of touran did that come from ? been thinking about changing the Nasty builders spec bumper (complete with battle scars lol) that came with mine for a lovely painted number before I begin the wrapping but was hoping for some advice before I waste all my money on a bumper which won't fit / needs modding etc ....

Thanks
As long as it's the same front end i.e. Same lights on your caddy to same lights on the touran they fit without and modding. If your gonna get it wrapped then u don't have to worry about the colour of bumper u buy, get a clean non damaged 1 from eBay and ya laughing!! Good luck

Aroo
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.0 TSI (100bhp)

Post by Aroo »

ansolioo wrote: As long as it's the same front end i.e. Same lights on your caddy to same lights on the touran they fit without and modding. If your gonna get it wrapped then u don't have to worry about the colour of bumper u buy, get a clean non damaged 1 from eBay and ya laughing!! Good luck

Cheers mate wasn't entirely sure will get hunting for one now Image

j5oel
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by j5oel »

Love the OEM+ look of this build. Keep it up mate!

I've always been a fan of Audi wheels on any VDub.
Johnnyquango1234
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Johnnyquango1234 »

Looking well smart. Where did you get the roof lights from. I am after some of these but seem to only be able to find ones that look too deep for the roof.
ansolioo
100BHP+

Post by ansolioo »

Johnnyquango1234 wrote:Looking well smart. Where did you get the roof lights from. I am after some of these but seem to only be able to find ones that look too deep for the roof.
eBay mate cheap 2 ImageImage

Johnnyquango1234
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Post by Johnnyquango1234 »

Nice one. Do you have the link or can you point me in the right direction what to look for pal.
Millette
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Millette »

Sew4mac wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:02 pm Top notch build, about test link to purchase a white 2013 1.6tdi , was hoping to get a blue or silver model, but this has given me great inspiration to make it look good
Some here, now all we gotta do is get up and do it lol. I'd like a blue one.