Sweet, always loved 'FatFace' wheels
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: Winst's caddy

Post by Winst »

Latest little mod, who can spot it? :lol: :lol:

Also a couple of pics from dubfiction this weekend, was a good day, weather was a big help 8)

2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
the long one
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by the long one »

The only thing I think that is new is the headlamp washers in the bumper
Up your way in a couple of weeks
104 bhp maxi - 6 speed o2q conversion - rcd 510 dab c/w Bluetooth & mdi - remap 162 bhp - facelift highline cluster - caddy 4 tail lights - 19” vw motorsport alloys - bilstein/eibach sportline suspension - r32 front brakes - scirocco front seats - caddy life centre console - mk6 flat bottom mfsw - caddy 4 folding mirrors
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

the long one wrote:The only thing I think that is new is the headlamp washers in the bumper
Up your way in a couple of weeks

:lol: :lol: yeah that's it, well spotted mate. Also wired in the fog lights at the same time all oem, courtesy of Stan the awesome man :D

Give me a shout bud when your up this way, hopefully we can meet up :D
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
the long one
Hyper Poster

Post by the long one »

Will do
Those pictures are showing a rare sight -"sun" hopefully it'll still be there when we get there 30/07/2016 on
104 bhp maxi - 6 speed o2q conversion - rcd 510 dab c/w Bluetooth & mdi - remap 162 bhp - facelift highline cluster - caddy 4 tail lights - 19” vw motorsport alloys - bilstein/eibach sportline suspension - r32 front brakes - scirocco front seats - caddy life centre console - mk6 flat bottom mfsw - caddy 4 folding mirrors
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Optimism I like that mate, not sure we can manage to keep hold of the sun for that long :lol: :lol:
Instagram @2kwayne
the long one
Hyper Poster

Post by the long one »

Up around your way tomorrow hopefully we can meet may not be able to message back quickly due to very poor coverage where we still (no coverage at all) but will see how it goes
Sun please ?
SimonR
Twin Turbo poster

Post by SimonR »

Great to see this in person at Tatton yesterday, wheels and air ride are sick :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

SimonR wrote:Great to see this in person at Tatton yesterday, wheels and air ride are sick :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot Simon, it's a pity my throttle pedal doesn't sound like yours though mate. "the beast" 8)
Instagram @2kwayne
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Couple of pics of the van from Vw festival in Leeds yesterday, was a good day, got sunburnt yet again :lol: :oops:

Instagram @2kwayne
Arsenalgun
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by Arsenalgun »

That is a proper bit of kit! on air I take it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Arsenalgun wrote:That is a proper bit of kit! on air I take it??

Thanks mate, yeah it's on air ;)
Instagram @2kwayne
Arsenalgun
Caddy Fan
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by Arsenalgun »

Love it mate looks bang on.

Savgav
100BHP+
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by Savgav »

Hi ur van looks amazing, did them rs3 calipers and ttrs discs fit straight on with no mods.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Savgav wrote:Hi ur van looks amazing, did them rs3 calipers and ttrs discs fit straight on with no mods.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Hi
You have to buy TTRS discs mate, calipers bolt straight on.
Instagram @2kwayne