Glen's 07 Caddy TDI

Show off your caddy
DomP
100BHP+
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 am
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by DomP » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:34 pm

I looking good, is that a RAD side rail cover or did you diy it?

User avatar
Chunky_caddy
100BHP+
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:18 pm
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Chunky_caddy » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Your vans coming along nicely, good colour aswell. Any plans to tint the rear windows?

A bit of a strange one but I think my uncle might have owned your Primera from new, reg is very familiar. I've already been onto him to look through old pictures to see if it's his old car or not

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI RedD3vil

Post by Glen G » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:00 pm

Caddyguy84 wrote:Hi nice caddy, it's cool how some simple mods have totally changed the look of it, are you gona get it lowered?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thanks very mate yeah really is some colour coded bumper massive difference.

You know what I'm debating on lowing it or not I'm on the look out for some 18 inch s5 wheels so if I get them Il see what they look like and then probably go from there lol

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Glen G » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:01 pm

DomP wrote:I looking good, is that a RAD side rail cover or did you diy it?

Cheers buddy It's a RAD one ;)

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Glen G » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Chunky_caddy wrote:Your vans coming along nicely, good colour aswell. Any plans to tint the rear windows?

A bit of a strange one but I think my uncle might have owned your Primera from new, reg is very familiar. I've already been onto him to look through old pictures to see if it's his old car or not
Thanks man it's getting there haha tinting the windows is on the list of things to do deffenitly

As for the primera bud don't think so lol my old man bought it from new :lol:

User avatar
Chunky_caddy
100BHP+
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:18 pm
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)

Re: RE: Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Chunky_caddy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:10 am

Glen G wrote:
Thanks man it's getting there haha tinting the windows is on the list of things to do deffenitly

As for the primera bud don't think so lol my old man bought it from new Image
Lol well there you go, could of swore that was the reg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Caddyguy84
Caddy2k Groupie
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:30 am
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (79bhp)

Re: RE: Re: Irish Caddy TDI RedD3vil

Post by Caddyguy84 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 am

Glen G wrote:
Thanks very mate yeah really is some colour coded bumper massive difference.

You know what I'm debating on lowing it or not I'm on the look out for some 18 inch s5 wheels so if I get them Il see what they look like and then probably go from there lol
I'm after a set of 19s for mine, I'm gona get it lowered aswel but not to sure what to lower it with, or would I have any bother with 19s on it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

mkrav
Caddy2k Groupie
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm
Engine size/power: 1.6 16V Petrol (100bhp)
Location: Sweden

Re: Irish Caddy TDI RedD3vil

Post by mkrav » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Glen G wrote: And today I spent a good 6 hours washing, claying, polishing, and waxing yes you read that correct 6 hours lol. Anyway some pictures

Image
Cracking job on the car! Well spent elbow grease on the detailing, beautiful glossy finish :D

User avatar
Robmjones
Caddy2k Groupie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 11:26 pm
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Robmjones » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Amazing the difference some colour coding makes. Looks a million times better! Good job.
Did the K&N make the van sound any better? Hate the sound of my van.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Glen G » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 pm

mkrav wrote:Cracking job on the car! Well spent elbow grease on the detailing, beautiful glossy finish :D
Cheers man I tell you I'm sore today lol I find you really have to take the time to see the results.. It's worth it haha

Robmjones wrote:Amazing the difference some colour coding makes. Looks a million times better! Good job.
Did the K&N make the van sound any better? Hate the sound of my van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers Rob. As for the sound a small bit it's hard to tell mate with a diesel lol I like to think it did it needed replacing. So I said why not throw one into it :lol:

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI

Post by Glen G » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Image :twisted:

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI New shoes

Post by Glen G » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Well I may have got a bit of work done to my daily yes I seriously think I have a problem now Image

but it's finelly looking the way I imagined it

Few bits I done

bilstein coilovers / shackle kit
18inch alloys 225/40/18
Sidebars quick before picture of how she was looking Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Glen G on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celticrsmith
Hyper Poster
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:33 pm
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Re: Irish Caddy TDI New shoes

Post by Celticrsmith » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Inspirational, thanks

Glen G
200BHP+
Posts: 239
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:04 am
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)
Location: Dublin

Re: Irish Caddy TDI New shoes

Post by Glen G » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Celticrsmith wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:57 pm
Inspirational, thanks
Thanks mate means alot :)

Celticrsmith
Hyper Poster
Posts: 789
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:33 pm
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Re: Irish Caddy TDI New shoes

Post by Celticrsmith » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Glen G wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 pm
Well I may have got a bit of work done to my daily yes I seriously think I have a problem now Image

but it's finelly looking the way I imagined it

Few bits I done

bilstein coilovers / shackle kit
18inch alloys 225/40/18
Sidebars quick before picture of how she was looking Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
What rear bumper protector are you using?

Thanks

Post Reply