ASHMANS CADDY>>>>V4N YU<<<<

Show off your caddy
V4NYU
200BHP+

Re: ASHMANS CADDY>>>>V4N YU<<<<

Post by V4NYU »

Ive got rid of my original rear cab interior light switch and gone for a small circle rocker switch Image
but my lights still wont work when door opens im confused as hell because the sensor does work as it still comes up on dash anyone know what the problem could actually be

I have vagcome would that help me find the fault?
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

Any guesses on whats in the box :D
I wasnt goin to but 1 day looked at my van and thought its a must Image

Yh it was fairly straight forward to do but i had to use my girlfriends hair clip to release the pins lol Image
ImageImage

I do think it looks soo much cleaner now Image
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

I aslo couldnt bare lloking at the ugly rear windows so i opted for a quick solution and wrapped em black Image
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

I got a mate to drive me to wales so i could pick something up

I DID A PURCHASE

bought a vw touran setup so i can only use the fronts for now Image

Was easy to fit anyone can do it as long as you have common sence ImageImageImage
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

Seeing as i now had an air tank sat in the back of my van I decided now may be the time to start mocking and mounting where i will put it along with the amps for my setup so this is where im at Image

Please excuse the mess im trying to tackle 100 things at once deffo not the right way to go hahaha
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

lol a mate had told me about the anti vibration kit you could get for the compressors so i got 1 asap it makes the world of difference too Image
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

Seeing as ive been having trouble trying to figure out where to put the headunit ive decided to get rid of it and replace it with this lovely BIT of kit haha see what i done there (BIT)

V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

Today i finally got round to running the power to my amps so i could get the bitTen d and the bluetooth module fitted Image

Trying to pull 0awg through the firewall was not fun though took about 5minutes Image

The longest part of 3hours was wiring up the bit tenD although it straight forward i got side tracked into doing other bits too hahaha Image
V4NYU
200BHP+

Post by V4NYU »

So now i have my fully functional ipad install 8) just gota put the bluetooth module on a switch just have to pair everytime i get in unless i have it permanently live :roll: