OEM Lamborghini Wheels

Show off your caddy
wheelsupremeuk
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.4 16V Petrol (74bhp)

OEM Lamborghini Wheels

Post by wheelsupremeuk »

I'm looking to run a set of genuine OEM wheels on my Caddy to promote my wheel business, something with a bit of wow factor. I briefly ran a set of Bentley's while they were up for sale and since have been running various Vag and Mercedes wheels. Currently got these Merc's on as my Winter wheels but now looking to swap them for the Summer. I'm considering a set of 19" Lamborghini wheels, anyone ran these and had any problems?
Winst
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 CR TDI (138bhp)

Re: OEM Lamborghini Wheels

Post by Winst »

It'll be interesting if there fit mate, not seen another caddy with them on before, obviously you'll be running 2 sets of fronts...? I seen a caddy with a set of Ferrari wheels on (fronts) they were 8.5" x 20 et 47 I think, looked pretty dam cool 8) do you have any size measurements ?
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
wheelsupremeuk
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by wheelsupremeuk »

Yeah 2 sets of fronts needed as the rears will be monsters. 19" 8.5J ET41.9
I'm sure I've seen one or 2 running them on various forums, not sure if they were genuine or reps though?
hef355
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.2 TSI (84bhp)

Post by hef355 »

Agree with Winst! Be great to know if they fit, I have an old set of standard Ferrari 360 wheels, 18" think the rears are 10" and 9" fronts not sure of offset or PCD though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RKDesigns
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by RKDesigns »

4 fronts all round will fit, put 225 tires on them not wider and you can drive as low as you want.
Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Sounds like they'll go on no problem :D , I'll look forward to seeing it with them on 8)

Hef355

Surprised you've not tried them on a caddy yet :lol:
Blue 1 maybe??? ;)
2011 2.0tdi Full 2018 front and rear ends fitted, airlift 3P suspension, 20" alloys, modified Porsche calipers front and rear with R8 handbrake caliper, Audi RS4 wingbacks, covered in nappa leather and alcantara, Touran dash, door cards, centre console all trimmed in leather and alcantara, MFSW, 3D cluster, Rockford fosgate and focal sounds with MIB2, bi xenons, full alltrack kit fitted, etc etc:D
Instagram @2kwayne
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Winst wrote:Sounds like they'll go on no problem :D , I'll look forward to seeing it with them on 8)

Hef355

Surprised you've not tried them on a caddy yet :lol:
Blue 1 maybe??? ;)
Far too small Winst buddy at 18" thats why I changed them to 19's few years ago! Still ok for Sunday buddy? Hope this rain stops by then ImageImageImageImage

Winst
Hyper Poster

Post by Winst »

Ha ha far to small :lol: ....., but definitely way more practical Hef, yeah still up for Sunday mate, I certainly hope this rain pisses right off aswell :roll:
Instagram @2kwayne
hef355
Hyper Poster

Post by hef355 »

Winst wrote:Ha ha far to small :lol: ....., but definitely way more practical Hef, yeah still up for Sunday mate, I certainly hope this rain pisses right off aswell :roll:
Winst mate! Since when did we do practical ayh!! Hahaaa! Cant wait ro shake your hand fella and see that beast of a van once againImageImageImage

wheelsupremeuk
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by wheelsupremeuk »

I've picked up a set of 18" diamond cut Monza's which I'm going to run for now whilst the Lambo's are in the process of being sourced
Bwj182
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 2.0 TDI (140bhp)

Post by Bwj182 »

wheelsupremeuk wrote:I've picked up a set of 18" diamond cut Monza's which I'm going to run for now whilst the Lambo's are in the process of being sourced
Will the monza wheels be for sale when you get the lambo wheels On? Can't find a good set of monza wheels anywhere

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

wheelsupremeuk
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by wheelsupremeuk »

Yeah they should be for sale in the next month or so