my caddy build (AUSTRALIA)

Show off your caddy
sam DLC
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

my caddy build (AUSTRALIA)

Post by sam DLC »

The car is almost a year old now and only done very minor mods so far. Sorry for the poor photo. Might head out one afternoon after a wash for some better pics

mods so far.
Eibach pro suspension kit
18" LENZO Mesh rims
Carpet flooring and sound proof the walls

over the next few months I will get myself a roof spoiler and the audi stone guards.

Attachments
received_10155546824370568.jpeg
CaddyShack2k
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Re: my caddy build (AUSTRALIA)

Post by CaddyShack2k »

Looking good
Loud
Caddy2k Groupie

Post by Loud »

Hey mate, fellow Aussie here from Perth.

Good looking van. Where did you get the suspension? And the carpet?

My 2005 is getting some love in the near future and if there are Australia based companies to deal with it might be a little more economical.
sam DLC
Caddy2k Groupie
Engine size/power: 1.8 20V Turbo

Post by sam DLC »

the Eibach Australia warehouse is 2 mins away from where I live so I asked him for a price and took about 6 weeks to order. $750 for the kit I think it was. he now keeps stock for the caddy lowering kits.

carpet is just simple marine trim from bunings. cheap as!
horace01
Hyper Poster
Engine size/power: 1.9 TDI (104bhp)

Post by horace01 »

Any KW dealer will be able to sort you out with KW kit. Some my even order in the ST variant too. I got my VMaxx shipped from the UK from Reflex Auto Design. I used the local Melbourne Gaz dealer to bring in my Gaz rear shocks. This way if they need a warranty repair I don't have to ship them to the UK.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

2007 Caddy 1.9 TDi 77kW BLS: R32 Wheel w/ paddle shifters : MK6 Golf GTi seats : Dynamat & carpeted : Reverse camera : Eonon GM5153 head unit : Avant Garde M220 18x8" Et 42 wheels :V-Maxx Xxtreme coilovers & rear shackles Gaz rear shocks : Mapped by DNA Tuning

Link to my build: viewtopic.php?t=19058" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;